Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

100% truth. It's why Fragments pull so much weight, no history and nothing special about em aside from the logo.

Confirms that retro sneakers are more of a fashion statement. Fragments are designed by a popular japanese streetwear designer. Look at a lot of the most recent high valued sneakers. Just Dons, any nike designed by Pigalle, APC, Supreme, or Stussy, Riccardo Tisci's etc. Which is why adidas is making moves snatching up designers.

Last edited:

I got the call from Plaza Bonita HOH around 4pm
Congrats
nthat.gif

I be dambed if I entered 31 raffles and didn't win 1. Would probably never try to cop a limited pair of sneakers or a jordan 1 again

Last edited:
You had to put down the wrong contact info or something.

Is that even possible?

I thought i was bad going 0 - 14

13 EbLens in the state got them along with a HoH and one other small shop, so my girlfriend and I each threw in. CT is small so you can knock it all out in a few hours. Went 1/19 with Chicagos too. Orginally from Philly and this state is not the place to be for sneakers.

Last edited:
Confirms that retro sneakers are more of a fashion statement. Fragments are designed by a popular japanese streetwear designer. Look at a lot of the most recent high valued sneakers. Just Dons, any nike designed by Pigalle, APC, Supreme, or Stussy, Riccardo Tisci's etc. Which is why adidas is making moves snatching up designers.
Yep. Going off being iconic and having history/relevance... the Chicagos should be the most valuable 1s out with black toes and black/red following. Royals and Fragments going for more money just shows how much people want what's "hot"

Last edited:
Me and my girl just got called within literally 3 min apart sz 9.5 from Nike Dallas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom