Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

No hate, but some of ya'll really have some dedication for these shoes man... people hopping on planes and all that :wow:   
lol.....im over here smh at the nonsense folks are willing to go through for some sneakers.....from suicidal thoughts to 12hr road trips....i hope they are worth all that.

Nah...aint no shoes worth all that

Yep. Going off being iconic and having history/relevance... the Chicagos should be the most valuable 1s out with black toes and black/red following. Royals and Fragments going for more money just shows how much people want what's "hot"

A lot of you people got it all messed up. Not everyone cares about what another man has done with a particular shoe. Most people buy shoes because they like the way they look. Who cares about "history"? Buy the shoes because you like them. After all, it's not like you are actually getting the same exact pair of shoes that Mike wore.

Last edited:
OND2xL3.gif
game over
will not try online

It's my b-day tomorrow so this made my weekend. Still contemplating NTNY myself. That's guaranteed for anyone who puts in leg work.

More info regarding this? I've hit at this place a good amount of times (for Royals & Chis), so they seemed on the up & up to me. 
I've been wrong before, could be this time too
But I do know people were told they'd get them
And I saw with my own eyes numbers(plural) being written down wrong on the tickets. So might be some going live, but I'd say the majority are going to vips

Last edited:
13 EbLens in the state got them along with a HoH and one other small shop, so my girlfriend and I each threw in. CT is small so you can knock it all out in a few hours. Went 1/19 with Chicagos too. Orginally from Philly and this state is not the place to be for sneakers.
I've lived in CT almost my whole life, moved to Maryland couple years ago. but in CT, you HAVE to know someone. if not it's gonna be damn near impossible. 

Back
Top Bottom