Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

The new leather quality is across all og1's for this year though. It's not just for special releases.

The only AJ1s that got skipped on better quality was the lows...

Chicagos will be like that, lasers, frags all have that nice soft build with less stiff backing material.

Last edited:
I leave this thread for a wknd and come back to the typical Jordan 1 Hi thread Hypebeast Headquarters. Sighhhh.

Well if these end up being like the frags which i think they will be. I think its a good deal seeing frags going up to 900-1k...

$450 for Jordan 1's have never been a good deal for J!

U say lasers are good quality? That shoe leather is like plastic bruh.

Lol. I don't believe you actually own these.

This. Ya'll will NEVER learn.

I think these will be fragment limited
mad.gif

I leave this thread for a wknd and come back to the typical Jordan 1 Hi thread Hypebeast Headquarters. Sighhhh.
$450 for Jordan 1's have never been a good deal for J!
Lol. I don't believe you actually own these.

If u bought frags for 450 its not a good deal? I passed up on that preorder thinking the same too much for jays.

The new leather quality is across all og1's for this year though. It's not just for special releases.

The only AJ1s that got skipped on better quality was the lows...

Chicagos will be like that, lasers, frags all have that nice soft build with less stiff backing material.

the leather on the Backboards looks way better than the frags and chicagos bruh. these are close to banned levels

the leather on the Backboards looks way better than the frags and chicagos bruh. these are close to banned levels

I think it's just a different type of leather. Lot more textures on the SBB. I have laser1s and Fragments and if the leather is any softer than these, these are gonna feel like leather socks because laser1s already feel like socks.

As with all JB shoes the quality will vary from pair to pair.

Everyone is basing judgment off of one pair that is getting floated around.

I have had about five pairs of frags in hand, some panels have had distressed ban like leather and some were all smooth.

I am pretty sure not every shoe will look like that. Consistency in materials is still one of JBs weaknesses.

Figures.  I will be out of country for this release since they moved it.  **** Nike.

the quality is really good the toebox and heel are butter soft , the middle panel behind the swoosh is thick soft NICE full leather

really bright white bright orange with a small vintage ish hint
Im guessing you get em from the early release sites?

Looks like I'll have to keep mirror foams on ice for a few more weeks just in case I need to use them as trade bait for these. These are a must.

Back
Top Bottom