Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Why is it that Nike would risk the safety of so many people to do FCFS at their store regardless if they have the NDC shoes or not? Is it really worth someone being killed or seriously hurt to not have an employee make the couple hundred raffle calls to the winners.

Why is it that Nike would risk the safety of so many people to do FCFS at their store regardless if they have the NDC shoes or not? Is it really worth someone being killed or seriously hurt to not have an employee make the couple hundred raffle calls to the winners.
Blame the management man it's pretty dumb

Last edited:
just boinced but what happened exactly? Its cooked? They handed out wristbands? I dont get it

They tried get folks to line up in double lines on the corners, two of the corners managed to pull it together. Security lead starts hitting up the line and pulling folks to hit them off with bands. He does 10 on one side then jumps to the other corner to hit them off....dudes start darting across the street to follow him as if he doesn't know there's a corner of 50 folks waiting. Security stops and tries to get folks to understand no line no bands. After 45-50 minutes of this they stop giving bands .... At the same time they start pulling the bands to line them up inside. Folks start again rushing the door cause they don't get the process that's happening. After they folks couldn't even feign some level of line comprehension -- they shut it down folks on queue inside were pulled and told its a wrap.

I'm going to try and help a couple dudes here lock down their sizes today. Already doing a size swap with someone too. I hope EVERY one of you dudes eat by lunchtime.
Repped for kindness.
In the lab patiently waiting.....
Repped for "the Lab". Lol.
How many people you think are there?
This Release Once Again Brought Out The Worst In The Sneaker Community
mean.gif

Pairs That Were Once A Guarantee Now Becoming An Uncertainty, Numerous Raffle Entries With Zero Call Backs, Homies Taxin' Homies, Children Stuntin Entire Patios Full Of These, Etc. Etc. Etc.
Never fails. It's probably only going to get worse.
mean.gif

FTL Eu just tweeted they still have sizes available, almost six hours after their release because no one can check out. RIP Footlocker USA site at 10 am EST. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom