Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Damn! you serious, what time did they come out online? What page were they on? I even emailed the people yesterday about a possible time and stuff and refreshed the adidas category. Damn damn damn! lol
At like 12:30 sumthin i dmed the right guy at the right time on twitter and he hooked it up with a link .. i think he had the link monitors going .. i heard mad orderes got canceled too!! Forreal i was more focused on the 1s tho pleasantly surprised

so has anyone heard about unclaimed pairs being available for sale in niketowns or are they still going with "sending back to corp" bs?

they need to do that electronic raffle for all NYC nike locations, that FCFS does not work here...tooooo many people 

At like 12:30 sumthin i dmed the right guy at the right time on twitter and he hooked it up with a link .. i think he had the link monitors going .. i heard mad orderes got canceled too!! Forreal i was more focused on the 1s tho pleasantly surprised
ahh! figures, I wasn't active on there at the time refreshing lol. Congrats though! People that wait hours and shiit deserve it. Oh well, from what I was told by a few boutique owners they are going to restock again, so  that has to be a little bit of sign.

Just phoned Ntc and ntla, unclaimed pairs are not gonna be available for sale.

Last edited:
WHATS UP WITH THESE 9.5s!!!! Wasted bloody 3 hours on these sites.
frown.gif
I feel you bro. I carted a 9.5 but got jacked. Then carted a 10, pressed Submit on FTL, then the response was out of stock. I was like whoa. I already pressed submit on the order!!!!

I did copp Yeezys from Eastbay!!!!!

1 out of 2 aint bad!!!!!

Just some FYI, for those whose orders went through, make sure to check the status online and call customer service to verify the payment of the orders. 

There have been many instances where people's orders have been cancelled. 

Last edited:
ahh! figures, I wasn't active on there at the time refreshing lol. Congrats though! People that wait hours and shiit deserve it. Oh well, from what I was told by a few boutique owners they are going to restock again, so  that has to be a little bit of sign.
hope you get a pair my dude!

Back
Top Bottom