Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

lol  Thanks for offer but no thanks.  Straight swap only.
swap spit?

aite
nerd.gif

Last edited:
For anyone who was wondering:

View media item 1602980
View media item 1602982
This is the first chance I've had to do the comparison. The perceived quality on these is way up there. The brand hasn't had an execution like this for a loooooooooooong time. They nailed these (aside from their usual fiasco of organizing a release). Even the orange. The gimmick, eh...but the shoe itself is one of the best Air Jordan 1s I've ever laid my hands on.

Are these TTS and how is the fit compared to the CHIs specifically? .... I am limiting it to the CHIs because both are apart of the 'remastered' molds used this year for 1s.

According to AT there was about 3-9 pairs of each size available of these on JJ today.

Only 1 pair  of Yeezy Boost in a size 10 lol

Last edited:
Hey I don't ask people to share but people kee stating $400 prices but I ain't seeing them no where on social media otherwise I'd have a pair purchased right now sadly

Not sure if it's been said, but the leather on these is indeed softer than Banned I. These have almost a brushed feel to them. Extremely soft on the Orange panels and white panels.

Fantastic job of JB showing us what they are capable of doing when they want to.

Called a store in Harlem about this and dude straight told me 800 bucks.
That's because of the Sadderday at NTNY, 21Mercer, and RF earlier in the day.

EDIT: come out to the 'outer' boros and you should hear better but still taxing price points.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been said, but the leather on these is indeed softer than Banned I. These have almost a brushed feel to them. Extremely soft on the Orange panels and white panels.

Fantastic job of JB showing us what they are capable of doing when they want to.
Glad to hear you got a pair .....congrats.

Insane day plus copped from FA and FTL online so if the orders ship I can get a lot of stuff that I am after in trades. These are by far the  best quality I have ever seen on 1's. The Chicago quality is not even close to the same level.

So glad value is plummeting so fast!

I need two DS SIZE 14s asap!

Only 1 can wonder how bad the line will be tomorrow for the in-store raffle.  I plan on getting there around 5pm.  Hope the line wont be TOO bad!

Back
Top Bottom