Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Idk how MS keeps getting away with this. Idk why dude can't get a full refund. .but..pretty impulsive to buy something for soo much on shady earky release sites ..but no matter how good they look..you want an authentic product..especially at that price...don't you? You got $ like that..you should hire a lawyer..sue em if u can't get a full refund

@Jeremy Bentham I was gonna tell you, "yeah sure. Post decent pics at all angles and I should give you a fair shot." Until I see this:
When has that font ever been on a Jordan 1?

Black/Reds

Royals

Neutral grey lows

Lasers

Only time I saw fonts like yours was on Black and Gold fakes.

But even those numbers aren't as spaced out in between as yours.

So find me a 100% authentic 1 with a confirmed origin of purchase by a an authorized Nike retailer with the exact same font size as yours and then I'll look at more of your pics. Or even if the SBs come out with the same font, then I'll give you another look. But after two years and no font change, I find that highly unlikely. But until then, yours are not 100%. Maybe even 99% but definitely not 100% and 100% is always > 99%.

I know this has been confirmed by other people but I emailed a guy who I get some rep jerseys from about these and he said yea we have these shoes but they are 398USD.  So its pretty much another confirmation that what this guy has are in fact not real.

Ive surfed through the sneaker part of the site i use and they have a ton of stuff and some of it is really deceiving.  Its scary honestly because it can be so easy to get taken by sellers on IG or eBay etc.  

He wanted authentic pairs of Shattered backboards, but got a couple pairs of Shattered Dreams (cue Goldust music)

I'm not Mr. T, I don't pity the fool, I jus shake my head and thank God I'm not one of em

What you did there I seen it! Repped

Besides poking fun at old buddy what else is new? All this bickering is pathetic. Was funny now sad. Fooled me. Any other place confirmed besides villa. Passed on the Hare 7s to pad my pockets.

Last edited:

Hopefully that means its more pairs out there than we think
That's my hope.
Ill be wearing these in October when my O's are playing in the world series
This is also my hope.
Besides poking fun at old buddy what else is new? All this bickering is pathetic. Was funny now sad. Fooled me. Any other place confirmed besides villa. Passed on the Hare 7s to pad my pockets.
Exactly. I'm still hoping for a GR on these. 

That's my hope.

This is also my hope.

Exactly. I'm still hoping for a GR on these. 
That's a really bad day. Wife wants citrus 11s. I told her these and the foams come out on the same day. She has since picked one of 3 varying on what day it is. I think 2mar she'll be into these [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That's a really bad day. Wife wants citrus 11s. I told her these and the foams come out on the same day. She has since picked one of 3 varying on what day it is. I think 2mar she'll be into these [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Wait...SB release on 6/20 now??? I thought it was 6/27. Citrus are on 6/20.

Sure is. Same check doe. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] top Ramen anyone?

Aww man. Idk how on earth I'm gonna convince hubby on BOTH of these on the same day. I did say I was making my exit in June though from all kicks other than work shoes.

Last edited:
Aww man. Idk how on earth I'm gonna convince hubby on BOTH of these on the same day. I did say I was making my exit in June though from all kicks other than work shoes.
roll.gif
never happen

who cares bout his shoe?

can someone please post some real info regarding the official release?

Back
Top Bottom