Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

yeah you right @FLATFOOT718  
laugh.gif

Mad as hell, FTL EU just F****d me big time!! 
mad.gif

Got to check out for 1 SBB and 1 Yeezy Boost (which took forever btw), paid through Paypal and after clicking confirm payment, the confirmation order page had an error. Got a text that my card was charged for FTL EU order so I waited for confirmation order. Thought that it was later because of the system being down. Sent an email to customer service anyway. Now they tell me that they could not find my order and they refunded my Paypal!?!

I ain't a reseller so I was trying to buy these to rock and FTL just had to F it all up! SMH

Last edited:
Walked in nike dallas just a couple of minutes ago since I was on lunch just to see if the regulars were there so I can see how many pair they had. I go in there and talked to a dude that I've never seen working there before and asked. You know this fool said they had 25 pair. I looked at him and said oh aight and bounced. Since no regulars were there I just left. A Nike store with only 25 pair. Do I look like a fool or something

Whats stopping you from gettin Royals?

I thought that's a staple in 1 collections...

I had the most recent ones. Quality wasn't up to par for me. Would love to cop an 01 pear

no shots fired but I gotta keep it real...

this is proof that @AirSakuragi is still the Tensai of Niketalk and not you... he would have put all his effort and strategies into obtaining the 01 pair, rather than just wish upon it. That is what separates Tensai from the norm. The will. The desire. The outcome. Thatʻs how you shatter back boards.

View media item 1604944

Mad as hell, FTL EU just F****d me big time!! >:

Got to check out for 1 SBB and 1 Yeezy Boost, paid through Paypal and after clicking confirm payment, the confirmation order page had an error. Got a text that my card was charged for FTL EU order so I waited for confirmation order. Thought that it was later because of the system being down. Sent an email to customer service anyway. Not they tell me that they could not find my order and they refunded my Paypal.

I ain't a reseller so I was trying to buy these to rock and FTL just had to F it all up! SMH

This your first rodeo?

Happens all the time

Walked in nike dallas just a couple of minutes ago since I was on lunch just to see if the regulars were there so I can see how many pair they had. I go in there and talked to a dude that I've never seen working there before and asked. You know this fool said they had 25 pair. I looked at him and said oh aight and bounced. Since no regulars were there I just left. A Nike store with only 25 pair. Do I look like a fool or something
Did you peep the list they were checking names on when you picked up your shoe?  Lol I swear that thing was like at least 3 pages long 

Well.... Some stores hire non shoe heads so they don't have to worry about all the staff having to eat for every release
laugh.gif
LOL.. those non sneakerhead pretty girls got dope boy bae's who want the latest kicks without waiting in line tho.

terrible luck with this release. camped at city gear just barely missed the last pair. Hoping my buddy hits at ntny...

Back
Top Bottom