Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

@PleaseSayTheBaby23
 THANK YOU SO MUCH BRO!!! U THE REAL MVP. 

I'm going to rep every single post you have on here just bc I cant rep you enough for the info. Was able to cop my pair, walked in and walked out. Wish all NT members were a fraction of how helpful you were and the world would be a better place for it.  Thanks again and God Bless.

I approve this message!!!!

Shout out to "PleaseSayTheBaby23" earlier for that DTLR info. I was able to get my size 14! Had to get the store manager lunch for holding my pair, but that was fine by me! Sorry to all that pm'd me. I thought I could help, but she couldn't. Once the word got out, she had to honor 1 pair per customer
Glad you got ur pair man 
nthat.gif
. Even tho you couldnt hook it up the thought is appreciated. Enjoy the kicks

So the guy agreed to $400 cash meetup. Might just do that and try for the drlr drop this week although that's probably gonna be mayhem.

View media item 1605174
Shout out to "PleaseSayTheBaby23" earlier for that DTLR info. I was able to get my size 14! Had to get the store manager lunch for holding my pair, but that was fine by me! Sorry to all that pm'd me. I thought I could help, but she couldn't. Once the word got out, she had to honor 1 pair per customer
Congrats. If the manager told you that he'll only hold it for you if you buy him lunch I would have just hung up the phone

Back
Top Bottom