Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

i agree they told me to come at 1 i showed up at 12:30 as the shiment came in. they wouldnt sell me a 9.5 had to settle for a 10 sounded very shady tho ." we didnt get aby big sizes, no 9.5 we may get more thru the week" im like whatever just give me the size 10
I know somebody who woulda been happy w/ that 10
pimp.gif
.  I ain't saying no names

COngrats on your pair though bruh

yeah somebody ahead of me wasn't able to get his pair, something about his wife won the raffle or some nonsense. Remaining hitlist:

Bordeaux 

UNC 1

Aqua's

3 Peat 8's

Chrome 8's

72-10 XI

WC 4

"Dunk from above" 4 

"Alternate 89" 4

"The Master" 12

oh talked w/ some guys there and they will be implementing that Online raffle for NTNY very soon as well.

its been awhile since I had them, but banned 1s did not seem to be this quality- definitely solid, but not these. The cut was definitely not as these are as well as someone pointed out earlier in pics. More like old love/new love, which for some reason I still love in spite of their lame quality.

Did that guy that got called back yesterday to cancel his pair get his??? He was going to go early.. What happened?? :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
See what I mean ...
I went to ALL those yesterday.  Nobody had them.  and bam...
plesesaythebaby said yesterday that either today or tomorrow so of they didn't get then yesterday most likely today they would

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom