Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Oh nah I totally understand that. I've been turned away mad times. I just hit dive bars mostly now where they dont care, I hated when my fit cost more than a guy in a cheap suit but Im not good enough to enter a venue
i remember those days. yeah its mostly sperrys, cole haan, or clarks for the most part for me. that brown leather color matches everything more that tims do 
laugh.gif
bro back in the day cats would throw on their pradas for spots that required shoes. It usually slid even tho they really sneakers but Webster Hall never let Pradas slide. Hard bottoms only.

bro back in the day cats would throw on their pradas for spots that required shoes. It usually slid even tho they really sneakers but Webster Hall never let Pradas slide. Hard bottoms only.
exactly why im thankful that "formal" has gotten so casual these days

but lets get back to the SBB talk before the thread gets mad at us lol

Saw a dude today at ntnyc getting talked to about how he got mistakenly called and the store had no pair for him. Man thats foul. Hopefully if there r extra pairs he gets called

Saw a dude today at ntnyc getting talked to about how he got mistakenly called and the store had no pair for him. Man thats foul. Hopefully if there r extra pairs he gets called
Heard they over called a few people. That happen to my friend on 7s release last week. Even with the hundreds of left over pairs last week.

An auction for an 11.5 just ended at $345. I feel good about a double-up in the $275-300 range.
When the seller is less than 20-30 it does not count.

I've won my share of cheap shoe auctions and all the idiots under a 30 feedback have stiffed me..................

under 30 feedback is nothing to lose.

They just cancel your auction or any other excuse they can make up.

Once I won a $2000 computer for $380 delivered.

The guy comes back the next day and says the UPS store quoted him $350 to ship to me.  (yes, domestically)

I told him to go _________ himself and he knew damn well it does not cost $350 to ship a computer.

1 negative feedback later and he's begging me to change it.

Long story short his 100% is gone and he has not used his account since.

Last edited:
**** was weak af. Like I worked there for three years. Know the whole staff and they just be on some funny ****.

I called yesterday. Maybe 1030a. I ask "Do yall have the 1s that dropped Saturday (HER NAME)?"

She sounds startled like she didn't think people knew DTLRs were getting late shipments.

"They are basically gone."

"What sizes are left?"

"Nothing."

What kinda shady **** is that? I woulda respected her straight up saying they got backdoored before BSn me.

But this am the homie texted me (ASM of HoH) and was like "DTLR selling SBB."
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I didn't even wait for a response. Sped to the mall. Pretty much everything from 10 and up was there.

Sorry so long. I just thinking it's crazy how the WHOLE company is shady af. The culture is all fd. No matter where you are. I expect the employee holds on a few sizes. And the homie hookups on a few. But managers will get fired and you'll still see the BS. Or try to jugg whole size runs. MEH[/COLOR]
Yeah DTLR is shady EVERYWHERE tbh. There are a few koo people who work for them though...I will say that, but if they're not working it's hard trying to get any help otherwise.  I called my local DTLR last week and they said they weren't getting them. I find out Sunday they got them and had a FCFS line.  Smh. 

Like I always say, I won't jump through hoops to spend my $. There are plenty of other people ready and willing to have my money.  I don't trip...I kinda count things as a loss and move on.

Might have found another trade, 2 for 1 though. Black/Red & Georgetown 11 lows for these :nerd: :smokin

Prices bottomed out quick. Saturday was the best day to make money on these. I'm seeing my size (14) down to the 370 range.

Yeah DTLR is shady EVERYWHERE tbh. There are a few koo people who work for them though...I will say that, but if they're not working it's hard trying to get any help otherwise.  I called my local DTLR last week and they said they weren't getting them. I find out Sunday they got them and had a FCFS line.  Smh. 

Like I always say, I won't jump through hoops to spend my $. There are plenty of other people ready and willing to have my money.  I don't trip...I kinda count things as a loss and move on.
One chic sent me to a dude on IG.  Told me to buy from him ... Talkin about "he's not that expensive" 
laugh.gif
 . I didn't even bother hitting dude up after going and seeing him having Chi 1's for $500

Other chick just sat there, only thing she said was "Never got them and we won't."  Never even looked up at me.

One chic sent me to a dude on IG.  Told me to buy from him ... Talkin about "he's not that expensive" 
laugh.gif
 . I didn't even bother hitting dude up after going and seeing him having Chi 1's for $500

Other chick just sat there, only thing she said was "Never got them and we won't."  Never even looked up at me.
That's crazy homey.  If I luck up and find them somewhere for a decent trade or price then I'm all for it, but otherwise I won't be losing any sleep that's for sure. Sorry you had to experience that though.

now's the time to buy.. if you're trying to sell your pair, hold onto it for a few weeks and once the first wave of shoes are gone, the prices will go back up.

Some dude just offered his DB8s for my SBBs... only DB shoe I like but I know it's a scam without even asking for pics :lol:

All I want to know is.......

Where's the cat with UAs that was defending them to the death???? He'd be a good guinea pig for legit checks

Back
Top Bottom