Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Not sure if srs

Not directing at you personally...rappers like nas repped henny without their consent and because of that it booseted their sales and from that point on...almost in every hood...the drink of choice is a henny ...there was a article about that... I'll try and dig it up

Last edited:
Not directing at you personally...rappers like nas repped henny without their consent and because of that it booseted their sales and from that point on...almost in every hood...the drink of choice is a henny ...there was a article about that... I'll try and dig it up
bruh, we've been drinking henny since the early 90s.  back when we used to chase it with andre mimosa or night train.  

I'm no good cat :lol: , I drink it cause nothing compares.

I've been drinking hen before It was written. Hood drink? I guess the world is one big hood, cause everyone loves hen.. :wink:

I'll have my say in this manner... Henny is basically the McDonald's of cognac... They do shady stuff to get the color correct by putting in caramel coloring... If you pour a little Henny in your hands and rub it together your hands will get sticky... Good cognacs don't do that... Ya'll should try Prunier it's a much smoother cognac and its a small family owned brand... You try this and Henny you'll notice a difference... I used to mess with Henny hard until I was put on to what to look for in a good cognac...

I'll have my say in this manner... Henny is basically the McDonald's of cognac... They do shady stuff to get the color correct by putting in caramel coloring... If you pour a little Henny in your hands and rub it together your hands will get sticky... Good cognacs don't do that... Ya'll should try Prunier it's a much smoother cognac and its a small family owned brand... You try this and Henny you'll notice a difference... I used to mess with Henny hard until I was put on to what to look for in a good cognac...

good look

Repped, but that Henny get me where I need to be :pimp:

Repped, but that Henny get me where I need to be :pimp:

Ain't nothing wrong with it brother... It still gets you nice but next time Ya'll should try some really good cognac and you'll notice a difference... It takes a while for you to be able to taste the difference and develop a pallete for it but after a while you'll start to pick up hints of vanilla the kind of barrel they let it age in etc... Also you gotta light up a nice cigar next time ain't nothing better than that...

Last edited:
got a lil too friendly with some dr.pepper and henny last week and yeah...no more drinking till nexy year for me.

Back
Top Bottom