Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

dtlr releases these online already ?
i got through on the initial release last thursday after about 2.5 hours of trying.  I would be surprised if they sold out completely during that release, as only 2 other folks i saw got through before they took them back down, but thats only based on the IG comments on the photo they posted apologizing for the way the release went down.

i got through on the initial release last thursday after about 2.5 hours of trying.  I would be surprised if they sold out completely during that release, as only 2 other folks i saw got through before they took them back down, but thats only based on the IG comments on the photo they posted apologizing for the way the release went down.
did they send you a pair?

Where will these end up on resell compared to other 1s? Leather make them worth more then royals $ wise to me

Where will these end up on resell compared to other 1s? Leather make them worth more then royals $ wise to me
price is figuring itself out. id say when everything is said and done 400-450. some people think 300-350. Deals can be had locally on facebook groups and craigslist but i prefer the protection of paypal and ebay.

these wont be anywhere near royal prices fam

honestly dont think these will be any higher than what pre-orders reached on the first day

youre seeing the highest prices now

Sold a pair on ebay last week for 515 shipped couple days after released, now the buyer opened a case on ebay, asking to return them because the price have been dropping. Seriously? I wonder will he ask for a return if the price goes up lol

Sold a pair on ebay last week for 515 shipped couple days after released, now the buyer opened a case on ebay, asking to return them because the price have been dropping. Seriously? I wonder will he ask for a return if the price goes up lol
nerd.gif

haha this is the first time ive heard of something like this

no way he wins the case with that complaint though

if he does, paypals a wrap for me

please keep me posted

Sorry fam. I almost guarantee he'll win the case. Give him back his money and take the L. eBay allows returns for ANY reason even if your listing says no refunds or exchanges.

Sorry fam. I almost guarantee he'll win the case. Give him back his money and take the L. eBay allows returns for ANY reason even if your listing says no refunds or exchanges.

:lol:

there would be no ebay if this was allowed

Last edited:

Are you serious ?

That's ridiculous, worse than DeAndre Jordan reneging on the Mavs :smh:

:lol:

I'm not sure what you mean? Some guy literally changed his mind on a shoe I sold on eBay last year for no reason and I was forced to refund him. Luckily, I was able to charge him a restocking fee. But you have to change your settings to automate returns through eBay to collect that fee.

I think very few people take advantage of this so most transactions go through as planned. This is the exception and eBay ALWAYS sides with their buyers. That's why people feel more confidently about buying from eBay.

I'm not sure what you mean? Some guy literally changed his mind on a shoe I sold on eBay last year for no reason and I was forced to refund him. Luckily, I was able to charge him a restocking fee. But you have to change your settings to automate returns through eBay to collect that fee.

I think very few people take advantage of this so most transactions go through as planned. This is the exception and eBay ALWAYS sides with their buyers. That's why people feel more confidently about buying from eBay.

so if the prices drops u can get a refund now, tell me more then, because...... how does that work? especially on auctions

Last edited:
so if the prices drops u can get a refund now, tell me more then, because...... how does that work? especially on auctions

I'm guessing you must not sell/buy much on eBay? I'm not recommending you do this but you would open a case and say the item is not as expected or you changed your mind. You pay for return shipping back to the seller and once the tracking updates as delivered, eBay/PayPal will refund your $.

I'm guessing you must not sell/buy much on eBay? I'm not recommending you do this but you would open a case and say the item is not as expected or you changed your mind. You pay for return shipping back to the seller and once the tracking updates as delivered, eBay/PayPal will refund your $.

ive sold hundreds of shoes on ebay the last 5 years, only time I got burnt was because I let the buyer return them, not ebay or paypal. so i stopped accepting returns, and ive won every case every put against me literately get hit every month with one and won them all. Make your post every descriptive and make match photos shouldnt have a problem.

but , the reason dude posted was because of the price drop? Did he literally post that as the reason or he just stating that the underline reason.

Last edited:
ive sold hundreds of shoes on ebay the last 5 years, only time I got burnt was because I let the buyer return them, not ebay or paypal. so i stopped accepting returns, and ive won every case every put against me literately get hit every month with one and won them all. Make your post every descriptive and make match photos shouldnt have a problem.

but , the reason dude posted was because of the price drop? Did he literally post that as the reason or he just stating that the underline reason.

I must be doing it wrong then. I haven't had the same luck as you when dealing with eBay cases. I usually take the L and chop it up to the cost of doing business.

I am always worried that I sell a legit pair of shoes, buyer files a claim for return, sends me back a random pair of shoes that matches the weight of the box, and then gets his refund + the kicks...

anyone ever had this happen to them?

laugh.gif

Ebay will force a return upon you even if you put no returns or refunds in the listing.  This has happened to me before.

That's ridiculous, worse than DeAndre Jordan reneging on the Mavs
mean.gif
Nothing worse than that, we live in a generation of men that don't understand what giving their word means let alone how to stand up and tell someone else you changed your mind.  I'm not even a mavericks fan but that some of the weakest behavior I've seen in a long time.

Ebay closed the case in my favor or else I would never ever use ebay again. I clearly stated that no return on my listing and thats supposed to be a contract between buyers and sellers right? Well after Ebay closed the case, the buyer then message me the real reason he want to return is because the box are dented a little, and the leather of the white panel is fading a little?? ( I don't even know how white leather can fade on a brand new shoes straight from FTL).

I just wrote him back that I double check to make sure everything was perfect when I send them out and no return as stated in my listing.

I am always worried that I sell a legit pair of shoes, buyer files a claim for return, sends me back a random pair of shoes that matches the weight of the box, and then gets his refund + the kicks...

anyone ever had this happen to them?

Even Worse Dude Sends You Back A Pair Of Those GM Joints That Are Damn Near Identical And Swaps Out The Lace Bag On You :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Ebay closed the case in my favor or else I would never ever use ebay again. I clearly stated that no return on my listing and thats supposed to be a contract between buyers and sellers right? Well after Ebay closed the case, the buyer then message me the real reason he want to return is because the box are dented a little, and the leather of the white panel is fading a little?? ( I don't even know how white leather can fade on a brand new shoes straight from FTL).

I just wrote him back that I double check to make sure everything was perfect when I send them out and no return as stated in my listing.

Better hope he doesn't file a charge back with his CC.

Back
Top Bottom