Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Is this a vote of no-confidence in 21M from the Nike mothership?

Yes....yes it is. I think it's ironic the raffle period starts during prime commuter traffic time when folks will be underground without cell signal.

Last edited:
Yes....yes it is. I think it's ironic the raffle period starts during prime commuter traffic time when gmfolks will be underground without cell signal.
Hopefully they can make it out of the underground before the 30 minute window passes. But I have little faith in the MTA these days. 

Post a link? Maybe it just doesn't show up in Canada... very weird...
nah it does, are you viewing it from twitter's actual website? or a 3rd party client? nikelab doesn't show up for me in tweetdeck or text messages, but its there from the website

nah it does, are you viewing it from twitter's actual website? or a 3rd party client? nikelab doesn't show up for me in tweetdeck or text messages, but its there from the website

Tried online, and on my phone, but I don't have twitter so I'm not following them, so maybe that's it...

Yeah weird I clicked the link and I can't see it... Maybe you have to be a follower to see it.

So how do you enter this raffle?

HAHA okay thanks man, it's just the weirdest damn thing that it doesn't show up on my end. And it wouldn't be the first time someone photoshopped fake release info haha.

Thanks again, got my buddy looking into it.

HAHA okay thanks man, it's just the weirdest damn thing that it doesn't show up on my end. And it wouldn't be the first time someone photoshopped fake release info haha.

Thanks again, got my buddy looking into it.

Was only able to find the tweet through doing a hashtag search...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom