Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

even if alot of pairs go unclaimed its better than resellers getting full size runs multiple pairs.

Yeah I'm not sure this system stops that...if I was a middling reseller the same hustle can be used it just slightly needs to be reworked: set up multi accounts (free), purchase batches of SIMcards (T-Mobile charges what $10 a pop), activate accounts, pay someone for name and for pick up ... Collect your multiple pairs as folks exit the store.

damn its taking them a long time to pick the winners lol. i think majority of them are probably not gonna be from new york lol

damn its taking them a long time to pick the winners lol. i think majority of them are probably not gonna be from new york lol
i entered into the roshe raffle last week and i didnt get an email back for a couple of hours, be patient.

I hear you but Nike created this system and it's designed for a national audience....even following NikeLABs Twitter feed it's clear they are aware folks are entering from outside of geographic footprint. Here's hoping Nike's re-thought the sending unclaimed pairs back to corp mindset since a slew of folks will be entering from outside of NY - or even the NYC tri-state area.
I am in LA, and struck out on 2 raffles.  when a bunch of ppl said they entered and pairs went unclaimed, that sucks for us locals.   with that said, I would hate to do that to any NY ppl that are legit buyers, so I didnt enter.   Nike should def change the raffle system or charge  your card or something if you win, whether you pick up or not...

Last edited:
Legit buyers to "Resell" left that part out
laugh.gif
word, cant stop that no matter what 

My buddy tried during that 30 min window and it wouldn't let him in. The site clearly can't handle traffic, just like if they were posting them up for sale, it's ridiculous.

Can't agree with that. I did it from my phone. Seamlessly. The minute after they tweeted the SBB link.

I hope I win. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Welp! Didn't win AGAIN! This is hiliarious. Didn't win at all last week, the week before that.. the week before that...    this week.  I quit.

Back
Top Bottom