Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

OG typically referred to a colorway or a true vintage pair from '85. Barons aren't OG nor SBBs. OG colorways are BRed, CHIs, Royals, Metallics, white/nuetal (or grey), black/grey (which is referred to as shadows - because of the 2009 retro color designation), UNCs, etc.

Last edited:
OG typically referred to a colorway or a true vintage pair from '85. Barons aren't OG nor SBBs. OG colorways are BRed, CHIs, Royals, Metallics, white/nuetal (or grey), black/grey (which is referred to as shadows - because of the 2009 retro color designation), UNCs, etc.
This. OG means original not hightop... especially when the shoe has only released once :lol: thats like saying OG Fragments.

Last edited:
So if I say I got a pair of OG Royals for sale ...what year are they from? I get where you're coming from but it just sounds weird to me to refer to Barons as OGs since they only dropped once and we all know what they are. Like Altitudes are not an OG color but if someone said I have OG Altitudes for sale I'll know what they're talking about.... didn't mean to derail the thread, I know they weren't from 85 but I wasn't actually sure if they had been released before.

That #NTdenim this early! 
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
true but on the boxes for the shoes they are labeled as OG so its not anyones fault for calling them that

Yes Nike labels things as 'retro' and 'OG' ....they also placed a NA tag on the SBB and black gums despite neither of these colorways ever releasing before the institution of the JB/Jumpman brand.

Back
Top Bottom