Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

So goat verified the pair I got for $370 , they sent me a email stating that the sneakers are authentic but it's missing the extra set of laces lol ... They gave me the option to keep it or Cancel the order .. Am leaning towards the refund .. Am paying almost $400 for a sneaker not to be og complete .. Nah man .. What you guys think ?
I think it should have been stated in the listing

So goat verified the pair I got for $370 , they sent me a email stating that the sneakers are authentic but it's missing the extra set of laces lol ... They gave me the option to keep it or Cancel the order .. Am leaning towards the refund .. Am paying almost $400 for a sneaker not to be og complete .. Nah man .. What you guys think ?
If they're authentic, I would keep the shoes but ask for a refund of $10 or something like that. They're only shoe laces. And like @cobrab19  has said, it should have mentioned the missing laces in the listing details.

Last edited:
If they're authentic, I would keep the shoes but ask for a refund of $10 or something like that. They're only shoe laces. And like @cobrab19
 has said, it should have mentioned the missing laces in the listing details.
Ya either discount if you don't want the other laces refund if u can't live without them

i stop at "worn twice"

roll.gif

Worn twice. Has minor creasing, scuffing and a faint discoloration on the back of one shoe 

Last edited:
^ nice

Did anyone go .5 up? 1's hurt my feet at tts, I went up .5 and yes its more comfy, I'm just worried they'll be too loose when they fully break in

what up NT fam???

I might be on the prowl for the SBB, I need yall to LC these for me!!!

Whats the verdict peoples?????

Back
Top Bottom