Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

People were paying 400+ for Jeters :lol:

Dropped in to say that SBB's are a tad overrated but the 2.0's dropping and being based off of the Chicago colorway and people preferring the original has the black toe color blocking proves what I've always said all along

Black toes > Chicago's.

Plus black toes are the real Chicago 1's but...eh. Had a chance to grab SBB's at retail and passed. Stupid mistake clearly.

People were paying 400+ for Jeters
laugh.gif

Dropped in to say that SBB's are a tad overrated but the 2.0's dropping and being based off of the Chicago colorway and people preferring the original has the black toe color blocking proves what I've always said all along

Black toes > Chicago's.

Plus black toes are the real Chicago 1's but...eh. Had a chance to grab SBB's at retail and passed. Stupid mistake clearly.
red is a more liked color than orange , hence why too much orange is a problem with sbb 2.0 , but people cant get enough of the color red. 

Orange is beautiful silence.

I find that with 1s you don't have to be matchy match. Can wear these shatters with any base colors as long as not to bright like baby blue, purple, pink, etc. But orange, dark green, Olive green, brown,, beige, dark grey, white, black, Heather grey, and navy blue go with these. I'm glad for 2.0 different shade of orange needed that stay copping something to match 1.0 shatters but orange is off byba hue or 2

I have a s***** phone right now, but from what I can see they look legit. when you get them in hand you'll be able to tell immediately if it's legit. The leather is as soft as every claims

Last edited:
Hey there guys. Just bought a size 11 DS pair of SBB. Was wondering If I could have a legit check. I have a non-DS sz 11.5 pair I own pictured as well for comparison. As you can see, star pattern's are different. Does this matter? And does the amount of white trim near laces matter as well? (also pictured). Thanks in advance! 

Hey there guys. Just bought a size 11 DS pair of SBB. Was wondering If I could have a legit check. I have a non-DS sz 11.5 pair I own pictured as well for comparison. As you can see, star pattern's are different. Does this matter? And does the amount of white trim near laces matter as well? (also pictured). Thanks in advance! 
looks good from the nike air tags ask for more opinions though 

Looking for a DS size 11.... can anyone hook me up or point me in the right direction? Had had 2 pairs (11.5, 12). Paid 320$ for one pair $315 for the other.... not willing to pay much more than that.

They are going above that I'm sure everyone else would love that pay that price too

Hey there guys. Just bought a size 11 DS pair of SBB. Was wondering If I could have a legit check. I have a non-DS sz 11.5 pair I own pictured as well for comparison. As you can see, star pattern's are different. Does this matter? And does the amount of white trim near laces matter as well? (also pictured). Thanks in advance! View media item 2181504

View media item 2181505

View media item 2181506

View media item 2181507

View media item 2181508

View media item 2181509

View media item 2181510

View media item 2181511

View media item 2181512

View media item 2181513

View media item 2181514

View media item 2181515

View media item 2181516