Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Decided to double up.
Also my pair I brought from DTLR the black part looks like it has glitter on it. I know someone posted before in another thread about that. Any ideas?
View media item 2342933
Yes, that seems to happen on many 1s.
Now some people say it's the paper, but I think it's got to be the black paint breaking down chemically.
Doesn't hurt anything,it wipes off.
It only happens on black paint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also anybody had any issues with their "tm" peeling off on their pairs? Thanks.
I bought a pair that was missing a TM on one shoe. Did a legit check on here and it checked out. Also remember someone on here with that issue on release day.

Pretty sure they could be found cheaper than that, before the 1s hype took off.

Saw a guy wearing an SBB for the first time today. I don't understand the hype lol. Defn not worth $700+ to me. But hey to each their own.

Wassup NT SBB Thread. I bought a pair of DS SIZE 8.5 SBB Home for $500 meet up. Did I get finessed by the seller? I'm in the Bay Area and I haven't seen any pair for sale in my size and condition (sz9 & DS condition) for sale in a LONG time or at least for a decent price. The shoes are already bought and in my possession so there's no going back but I just wanted to get some feedback/ opinions on my purchase should I have waited to get a DS pair cheaper or waited to buy a slightly or worn pair since I will be wearing the shoes.

Thanks in advance NT

Wassup NT SBB Thread. I bought a pair of DS SIZE 8.5 SBB Home for $500 meet up. Did I get finessed by the seller? I'm in the Bay Area and I haven't seen any pair for sale in my size and condition (sz9 & DS condition) for sale in a LONG time or at least for a decent price. The shoes are already bought and in my possession so there's no going back but I just wanted to get some feedback/ opinions on my purchase should I have waited to get a DS pair cheaper or waited to buy a slightly or worn pair since I will be wearing the shoes.

Thanks in advance NT

I wouldn't say finessed, that's probably about market for an in person deal for that size. In regards to a worn pair, it's hard to judge wear vs price. If you don't mind used it may have been worth it to wait, but since your deal is already done just enjoy your shoes. If you still end up debating yourself about it, just keep them on ice for the time being and if another deal pops up then jump on it and you can sell the DS pair.

Thanks in advance NT

They're selling around 500-600

So you pretty much got the goin rate

Back
Top Bottom