Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

i'm still hella salty these aren't releasing THIS month. we all woulda had a MUCH better shot at securing our pairs, obviously, with hares, breds and chis all dropping. i'da skipped all those releases in favor of these if i'da had to.

Last edited:
Hmmm and I thought it was my Yankees waxing that ice last nite? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Enough with that nonsense and back on topic. I followed balt on IG and most of his good post were either screenshots from his twitter or the NBA play of the night in the early am. Folk be on his knowledge. He's also not egotistical like the rest.

i'm still hella salty these aren't releasing THIS month. we all woulda had a MUCH better shot at securing our pairs, obviously, with hares, breds and chis all dropping. i'da skipped all those releases in favor of these if i'da had to.

Just get them all

I call fake on the pic where the shoes are laced to the top hole. Please dont post non authentic shoes in here.

Fakes dont need any extra air time.

marq soles sells fakes

this is not even a debate they have been selling fakes for years i think you can even find topics on here with retail and MS comparrison pics of the same shoe and see the differences

Stopped in at FNL.. one of the employees said the RD is the 30th, but 9 times out of 10 they won't even see one box 
mean.gif

Any legit presale sites for these? I am going to be out of country for the release now......:smh:

Just wait it out to confirm the availability on these...no need to get all worked up with the pre-orders and associating these with the frags etc...

Get your chicagos first before worrying about the next shoe...lol

Just wait it out to confirm the availability on these...no need to get all worked up with the pre-orders and associating these with the frags etc...

Get your chicagos first before worrying about the next shoe...lol
Oh, that is a given on the Chicagos.  And I don't get worked up about sneakers anymore.  I have more than I know what to do with. 

Back
Top Bottom