Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Good thing I never get my hopes up for shoes. I tend to find it funny how peeps are usually like; do your home work even before we know where their dropping. For example this release. We do have fl locater and a few others but if they're not in my city, let alone state,my conx hookups plugs( all these words peeps throw around) are meaningless. We all know how online is and I don't do bots or atc. Moral of this story: guess I'm flying to Vegas. Where are those who were so wrong about this release. Like @grizz says he gin eat regardless just like a few others in here but most won't. Can't even give $ away these days.

chi's went pretty smoothly i thought. you showed up for that late night roll call?

No by 3p Flight23 gave out guarantee bands and dipped after getting mine ... But I am suspecting this will go down as FCFS (no bands) and I suspect the craziness that went down at FTL down the street probably will be indicative of this drop. Where you there?

No by 3p Flight23 gave out guarantee bands and dipped after getting mine ... But I am suspecting this will go down as FCFS (no bands) and I suspect the craziness that went down at FTL down the street probably will be indicative of this drop. Where you there?
yea picked up my band, but my kid got sick, ended up cooking on a few online. fcfs sucks but i'm down to do it

The 7 eleven by Flight 23 going to do numbers
pimp.gif
that coffee is pretty good 
laugh.gif

It's going to be a mad house at all Flight 23.

This was the Vegas branch for the Chicago 1 release (parking structure of Miracle Mile Planet Hollywood); yeah the line was combined for the HoH since they were doing FCFS too, but there were other places that had the Chicago 1s for purchase (through raffle of course).  Hopefully there will be other stores that will have allocations to lessen the pressure from this area.

I expect the Flight 23s to be like this or worse.  AND this was before the Summer heat rolled in to Vegas.  It's been in the 110degF lately.  Imagine people waiting HOURS in an outdoor parking structure with no a/c, no fans, with temperatures that hit the 90s in the early morning (forecast to be 108degF next Saturday).

Flight 23 should look out for the health of people and just hold a raffle.

EDIT: Just read the FA Launch Locator; Flight 23 Vegas doing raffle.

roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom