Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

FootAction is not the only place releasing them but what did their Release Calendar look like for the Chicagos? Quite a bit more than 3 stores. It's called reading between the lines. It's information that is indicative of what this release will look like in relation to the Chicagos.

Vegas, NYC and and and SCHUMBURG, IL??? 
nerd.gif

FootAction is not the only place releasing them but what did their Release Calendar look like for the Chicagos? Quite a bit more than 3 stores. It's called reading between the lines. It's information that is indicative of what this release will look like in relation to the Chicagos.
Bottom line is we're a week away from release and nobody has posted more than a handful of stores getting these shoes. That pretty much sums it up. IMO these are looking more limited than frags. I just can't see them changing allocations to retailers because of Chicago's. So I highly doubt Nike decided on a larger internal inventory either.

alot of House of Hoops will have these.  but be prepared, these are very limited.  my HOH is getting a full size run

Bottom line is we're a week away from release and nobody has posted more than a handful of stores getting these shoes. That pretty much sums it up. IMO these are looking more limited than frags. I just can't see them changing allocations to retailers because of Chicago's. So I highly doubt Nike decided on a larger internal inventory either.

naw I would not say that a couple of villas are getting these in the chicago land area and a couple of mom and pop stores out here too.

Last edited:
They shouldn't even bother with raffles if HOH are getting 1 FSR. You know half of them will go to employees anyway.
both my HOHs always do raffles when numbers are this low.  no sense in having 100 people camp out for 10 hours, for only 12 pair of shoes.

They shouldn't even bother with raffles if HOH are getting 1 FSR. You know half of them will go to employees anyway.

both my HOHs always do raffles when numbers are this low.  no sense in having 100 people camp out for 10 hours, for only 12 pair of shoes.
I wasn't suggesting that. Just don't even bother with putting them on sale if you got 10 pairs and half or more are going to employees. Having hundreds of people put in for raffles where their size doesn't even exist is scummy. And I know several HOH's that do this when they get something that limited.

I wasn't suggesting that. Just don't even bother with putting them on sale if you got 10 pairs and half or more are going to employees. Having hundreds of people put in for raffles where their size doesn't even exist is scummy. And I know several HOH's that do this when they get something that limited.
my HOH doesn't allow half of the allocation to go to employees.  

my HOH doesn't allow half of the allocation to go to employees.  
Congrats. That's not the norm. Good luck to all you guys raffling for a 1/1000 chance though!

Last edited:
NYC is done for. I passed by flight23 and hoh on 34 for the chicago release...and it was madnesss...

Btw...that trade in your Sig. lol 
I have a pair of DS 2003 if interested...

I'm aiming high. :lol:

I'm afraid to wear any 3's produced before 2011.

Too old and tired to camp, but I might dust off the ole camping chair for these. :smh:

I'm straight. Might as well sell the Breds and cop 2 pairs of chicagos which I might honestly do if I can find the right price and legit

The hassle is selling the Breds to someone who ai t shady.
What size are Ya [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom