Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

On the sweepstakes section of the launch locator they say the hours of the raffles.
It's crazy that they do it like that during weekdays but nike stay blessing all the trap ****** so they can make it a full time hustle. I will say it's a little better than the fcfs shenanigans
Really don't get why they only keep raffles open till 6pm when the stores don't even close until 9...hell I'm not even home from work until 6.

Only reaffirms my decision to pay that resale price
quoted for TRUTH **** makes no god damn sense. raffle ends at 5 but store closes at 9 what happen to the other 4 hours ? 

Last edited:
No clue why stores did that either. I had to go into work a little early just to make the cutoff time.

Then I guess they don't want the shoes then so they need to step aside and let the grinders go to work.....
Definitely respect your grind and your game homie. 

I myself don't have the time to be out there so I am okay with having to pay a mark up for pre-order or resale bc a grinder put in the work for those, i get that. But I am just saying not everyone see it like that.

you basically tellin now tho :lol:
On who??? If people don't know who 23penny is by now my god you playing in the wrong game lol....chances are he probably running the southeast with crews in some states because of the Lowkeyness on some releases. He love my state/city fasho.

I'm crying man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I never did a raffle before until the chicagos so I am unexperienced, they really set up for kids and the unemployed.

"Oh u have a job? Pay resell" - Corporate Sneaker Retailers

Last edited:
Feels like these are going to be tougher than the damn Chi's. Less retail spots getting them on the west at least.

My god yall some ******* snitches in here :smh: :smh: :smh:......my local footlocker, Footaction, and DTLR be backdooring hella gs/men sizes to 23penny and yall don't see me crying or telling on ppl to corp it only increases my passion to hustle harder out here and win
23penny ? Backdoor? Say it ain't so ...

Nike's thought on its faithful....you either balling (can go through resell market) or slumming (got time to wait online for day...s).

Last edited:
My god yall some ******* snitches in here :smh: :smh: :smh:......my local footlocker, Footaction, and DTLR be backdooring hella gs/men sizes to 23penny and yall don't see me crying or telling on ppl to corp it only increases my passion to hustle harder out here and win

Not that this post pertains to me personally, but because you're okay with dudes back dooring shoes at retailers, that means everyone else has to share the same sentiment? :lol:

These shoes are limited, much more limited than Chicago's. People have the right to voice their disgust if that's how they feel.

Everyone has an issue with bad practices. i.e. backdoor pairs but if you have the same opp I doubt they would pass it up.

"Shattereds for me? No Line...just be here early? I can't, that's immoral,  Ill enter the raffle like everyone else"

Definitely respect your grind and your game homie. 

I myself don't have the time to be out there so I am okay with having to pay a mark up for pre-order or resale bc a grinder put in the work for those, i get that. But I am just saying not everyone see it like that.
I understand you where you're coming from. My bad for being a bit harsh. I just want ppl to be about team retail. The extra ppl choose to spend you can get a pair for retail and have plenty leftover to celebrate to yourself or take your girl on a date later on that day or sumn.

I understand you where you're coming from. My bad for being a bit harsh. I just want ppl to be about team retail. The extra ppl choose to spend you can get a pair for retail and have plenty leftover to celebrate to yourself or take your girl on a date later on that day or sumn.
Your original comment is contradicting if you really want people to be about team retail...your shops backdoor a secondary market reseller that doesn't sell his items for retail.

Everyone has an issue with bad practices. i.e. backdoor pairs but if you have the same opp I doubt they would pass it up.

"Shattereds for me? No Line...just be here early? I can't, that's immoral,  Ill enter the raffle like everyone else"
Of course not. But the logic in taking that to a message board of dudes who care about the community and live all over the world, most likely without that opportunity... well keep your mouth shut. #NTLogic dictates that if you had success or got a connect, everyone else SHOULD as well. #NTLogic dictates that you use your personal experience to define everyone else's.

Last edited:
The HOH in Tampa is being beyond shady. I knew this release was going to be bad, but damn. I'm hoping for a FCFS,  we'll see. 
I entered into the University Mall raffle today (only one entry so I'm sitting at 0.0000099% to get them). I'm not going to bother with International. I HATE camping out there. The security is ******ed and you have to deal with the cartels and their gang of kids.

Let me just say one more thing about this... "hustle harder" doesn't change anything about the situation. The situation, if you want to get real and not make it about yourself, is getting harder by the release as far as limited/underproduced/hyped up stuff. Every year it gets harder.

So hold on to that street ethos about "snitches" but you're talking about businesses and want to treat them like dudes dealing drugs. That ain't reality, and unlike snitching on your pot dealer, calling up corporate MIGHT actually improve the situation and have a real impact.

Last edited:
Not that this post pertains to me personally, but because you're okay with dudes back dooring shoes at retailers, that means everyone else has to share the same sentiment? :lol:

These shoes are limited, much more limited than Chicago's. People have the right to voice their disgust if that's how they feel.
From the day I first him at the black/white 1s release at my mall I could tell what he was up too he showed he his IG and website. Fam was behind me in the footlocker line with his mom both holding bags with GS sizes and bigger sizes from the Footaction upstairs of it....

For the Niketown Raffles we have to create a Nike+ account that has a different email than our regular nike account? that's so annoying

People get mad folks that flourish off the backdoor, but if it was you, you know damn well you wouldn't complain lol.

All good homie. I was just explaining to you not everyone feels like they can or even should have to.

Let me give you an example:

I am already willing to let pppl make money off of me bc i understand they put forward more work getting those whether its connection or whatever. But i feel its becoming a slippery slope when you have ppl canceling ppl's pre order for a higher price. I am already letting you make money on YOUR term, its not my fault you set the preorder too low...and like meanwhile they are holding my money only to return it later. If you just let money sit in the bank you get an interest but you get absolutely nothing out of this while they could use your money to make more money.

I guess what I am (and some other members as well) are trying to say is, how much are we going to take? 

Back
Top Bottom