Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

So I Guess My City's House Of Hoops Backdoor 38 Pairs Of Shattered Backboard 1s

Story?

Went Monday & Tuesday, and called today to enter the raffle, but kept getting told they weren't getting them. So I just went to talk to my boy, who owns a small sneaker store to tell him to hold my size 13 if he gets them in, and he tell me that his cousin told him HOH had received 38 pairs. Called on the spot, a a girl told me they weren't getting them AGAIN, and swiftly hung up.

shiest!

but its to be expected especially with 1's

just called glendale shiekh. rep told me they will know tomorrow if theyre gonna get them. if they do it'll be fcfs on saturday. 
Not sure I can see any store in the MALL, here in LA, doing a FCFS! 

BUT....U never Kno!!!??

The best these gunna get outta me too!!! 
Yep. I seen where NT LA tweeted in a reply that you can only put in for 1 (either NTSM or NTLA), but can't put in for both. It's all online, though, so I am sure folks will create emails up the wazzoo to put in at both locations.

They do and perimeter posting the winners on their fb tomorrow

Yeezy thread someone said that calls for the boost are being made today from south dekalb mall. I know Lenox calls on Thursdays for stuff I won their a couple of times.

Sorry for the side bar back to the 1's

Yep. I seen where NT LA tweeted in a reply that you can only put in for 1 (either NTSM or NTLA), but can't put in for both. It's all online, though, so I am sure folks will create emails up the wazzoo to put in at both locations.
not sure if i like the new raffle system. if its a random drawing how the heck are they gonna filter out people that's not in LA and cant pick up the shoes? 

not sure if i like the new raffle system. if its a random drawing how the heck are they gonna filter out people that's not in LA and cant pick up the shoes? 
yea its flawed, someone i know from san diego won a pair of kd's from chicago last week.

Yeezy thread someone said that calls for the boost are being made today from south dekalb mall. I know Lenox calls on Thursdays for stuff I won their a couple of times.

Sorry for the side bar back to the 1's

I thought only citygear of the whole lenox mall is doing raffles for the 1s....chances are real slim :smh:

Last edited:

Im assuming it's a computer-based (software) doing the drawing? No idea. But I heard folks on here posting a couple days back that NT raffles you pretty much get an email, either way, like that same evening that the drawing ends. Leading me to believe it's def not a human doing the drawing. 

Not sure I can see any store in the MALL, here in LA, doing a FCFS! 

BUT....U never Kno!!!??
Actually, Shiekh's in Culver City is perfectly set up for FCFS since their store front has a door outside the mall, even though the store itself is within the mall. 

Im assuming it's a computer-based (software) doing the drawing? No idea. But I heard folks on here posting a couple days back that NT raffles you pretty much get an email, either way, like that same evening that the drawing ends. Leading me to believe it's def not a human doing the drawing. 

No human draw ... As they start calling within hours of the raffle closing.

any store in LA doing fcfs? was able to find someone who can cover my shift on friday night lol.
If you gonna camp let me know I might be down to join you, I am in LA too and I signed up for a few raffles but chances looking slim, I'm thinking Niketown LA or Santa monica might be giving out all their leftover pairs because that is what they did last week with the champ pack and foams and wtks, people were walking out with 3-4 pairs of shoes...

Actually, Shiekh's in Culver City is perfectly set up for FCFS since their store front has a door outside the mall, even though the store itself is within the mall. 
Agreed...but outside the mall is still on the MALLs property so @0330 Sat morning who's doing crowd control? Mall security, hell nah imo! 

Back
Top Bottom