Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

If you gonna camp let me know I might be down to join you, I am in LA too and I signed up for a few raffles but chances looking slim, I'm thinking Niketown LA or Santa monica might be giving out all their leftover pairs because that is what they did last week with the champ pack and foams and wtks, people were walking out with 3-4 pairs of shoes...

Per the modified raffle rules no unclaimed pairs will be sold .... They go back to Nike distribution
View media item 1597845

OH MY LORD.

rOBd14C.gif

tumblr_maizbg7aGC1qaywulo1_250.gif

Last edited:
Per the modified raffle rules no unclaimed pairs will be sold .... They go back to Nike distribution
I will believe it when I see it, on Saturday they were just giving out wristbands, if they announce they will give not give out all pairs that are not picked up then there will be a huge line and people will probably try to camp, might be different at other niketowns but thats what I think of the one here in LA. There was also a picture floating around of pairs of the champ pack on the wall at niketown santa monica so worst case if you strike out everywhere or want to try to double up it doesn't hurt to check, they also only hold the pairs until 1pm so by 1pm Saturday it will be known.

View media item 1597845
I will believe it when I see it, on Saturday they were just giving out wristbands, if they announce they will give not give out all pairs that are not picked up then there will be a huge line and people will probably try to camp, might be different at other niketowns but thats what I think of the one here in LA. There was also a picture floating around of pairs of the champ pack on the wall at niketown santa monica so worst case if you strike out everywhere or want to try to double up it doesn't hurt to check, they also only hold the pairs until 1pm so by 1pm Saturday it will be known.

sorry to tell you that you are wrong but that wasn't a rsvp drop last week in LA & these ARE iinm

the vii's & wtkd were rsvp at ntchi & they def didn't sell anything after cutoff they were getting lurkers out the store at 6:55

HoH manager charged me 60 bucks per pair for holding them is that too much I give him 240 to hold for 4 pairs left the mall feeling hustled

But NTLA or NTSM didn't do the modified raffle last week .... Just Chicago. And I know here NYC traditionally you line up for the unclaimed pairs but that probably ain't happening as rules state only those who are picking up can queue up....

Back
Top Bottom