Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

My phone rang

Didn't recognize the number

... Got excited

It was someone about a job interview |I

Maybe if you thought that job interviews were more important than a pair of sneakers or reselling , then you wouldnt have to resell at all.

Just saying.

sorry to tell you that you are wrong but that wasn't a rsvp drop last week in LA & these ARE iinm

the vii's & wtkd were rsvp at ntchi & they def didn't sell anything after cutoff they were getting lurkers out the store at 6:55
True, and I believe you, if I strike out though I am still gonna check, it would kill me to strike out on all the raffles and find out days later that they released them. It's only 15 min drive for me which isn't too bad, hopefully I'll be able to get a pair through raffles though and don't have to deal with craziness. I camped out for some asics last week and it was not fun. Not fun at all
mean.gif

really doubt they would spend money and waste time shipping them back to nike headquarters. 

This part of the modified raffle is suppose to dissuade backdooring....you account for stock before and after the drop so corp figures they can glean a store with a backdooring problem. Will it work?.....highly doubt it.

This part of the modified raffle is suppose to dissuade backdooring....you account for stock before and after the drop so corp figures they can glean a store with a backdooring problem. Will it work?.....highly doubt it.

Apple makes it work

kinda hard to swindle a manifest that was sent by corp to correspond to raffle sent by nike. If u can move pairs that way then nike should scrap this email thing now

Anyone know where they're doing fcfs in the bay? Specifically the South Bay? I know footlocker in concord is but that's kinda far from me. ( San Jose) thanks !

HOH in concord is doing FCFS??!

Edit: just called they confirmed they're doing the normal raffle Friday

Last edited:
really doubt they would spend money and waste time shipping them back to nike headquarters. 

They can care less they have deals with major shippers to avoid competition. Aka ups ships ur shoes to u free so nike doent go with another company. They would have shipped free anyways to he consumer from online purchase no how

spots back dooring for 550

simons did 440 a pair

might get 1 pair at 325 if i dont win any raffles

so the thirst market is gonna push em to 1100-1200 easy whether it stays there is to be seen. 

I'll cry real tears again if I get this call tomorrow/Friday from HOH. I only have 1 chance to get them. I pray the employees do right by everyone

They can care less they have deals with major shippers to avoid competition. Aka ups ships ur shoes to u free so nike doent go with another company. They would have shipped free anyways to he consumer from online purchase no how

That....doesn't quite make sense. UPS (et al) does reward volume shippers with at-cost or slightly about cost rates. If the UPS was shipping for free they couldn't sustain their biz model. We know man-hours cost, the port of contacts (airport, ground, sea ports) cost, tracking cost and all include components outside the purview of Brown ... So a 'free' model wouldn't work

Back
Top Bottom