Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Just ordered these from Kinstor on Taobao is that legit? Paid around 175 altogether.
Would never trust Taobao lol

Dudes that sold it right now

tumblr_lio7rzGMm11qhwx59o1_500.gif

If it's too good to be true it usually is

Anyone counting on SoleFly as a resource to get these, just give up now.

When I saw the picture to the left, I immediately knew where it was taken. The stop light right across the street from SoleFly. Furthermore, the picture to the left is directly from GoogleMaps. Peep the same crack on the train track.

#saltlevelonfleek
I lost all hope with sole fly after the ray allen 13 "release".  Sneaker game ****** up man. 

I swear people wanna just mess up their own hook ups. Anyone that lives in miami knows thats US1 near sole fly 
laugh.gif

Anyways, did HOH dadeland call for SBBs yesterday ?

Last edited:

Wait for Shiekh, the hollywood location that is mentioned is that the same as 6542 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, 90028 ? or  it it the one on West pavillion? 
The West Side Pavillion is not on Hollywood Blvd, it's on Pico Blvd. The Hollywood location is the one at 6542 Hollywood, correct.

welp, i won't be getting a call then lol Any locations in particular you have dealt with?
not looking good, I went to 4 spots..2 had old white guy managers and the other 2 looked like they had goon maneuvers on deck lol...they prob didnt have too many pairs anyway

the 2 spots in trenton, elizabeth and linden
Majority of the locations up north backdoor their pairs to local resellers/boutiques

Paterson, Passaic, Elizabeth, EO, Irivington, etc.

The central NJ locations seems fair, I've hit a couple of those.

Haven't been to any of the southern NJ locations yet.
i just hit the ewing location. Ive bought sneakers from them for awhile just never did any raffles witht hem before. 4 tickets, so we'll see how it goes. Any idea when they start making calls?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom