Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

but I think people will consider the quality of the SBB's, as well as the fact that they're a bit more limited than Chi's seem to be at this point..

While it is tempting, I couldn't trade my only pair of Chicago 1s for them.

I know its possible to get the SBB's, sell them and buy another pair of Chi's, but having to find that perfect pair, and make sure its legit would be tough. Also, as far as trading goes, I will never ship first, and I don't see someone sending me a pair of SBB's first.

some dude in my local fb group won 2 pairs, 1 from NTLA and 1 from NTLV, and the dude was in the EAST COAST.

i'm cool with all the people winning that are local enough to drive out there.. but people in the east coast winning these pairs that are supposedly "going back to nike" if they aren't picked up is just ridiculous.

nike needs to do some type of proximity rsvp system just like adidas.. c'mon son.

Agree... why would I reserve in the east coast knowing im in the west....

I say they need to limit it by same state at least but still happy to say I like this new raffle system WAYYYY better than RSVP

:nthat:

some dude in my local fb group won 2 pairs, 1 from NTLA and 1 from NTLV, and the dude was in the EAST COAST.

i'm cool with all the people winning that are local enough to drive out there.. but people in the east coast winning these pairs that are supposedly "going back to nike" if they aren't picked up is just ridiculous.

nike needs to do some type of proximity rsvp system just like adidas.. c'mon son.
eh, everyone was crying about the adidas app yesterday. nothing perfect exists
they are sent back per the rules so theres no selling past the window time
you believe that? 
wink.gif

how many people outside ntny or 21 mercer since last night ?

anyone know
50 deep is what i heard

Folks saying these SBB are more limited than the Chicago's....yet I see more folks flourishing here than the Chicago thread...I didn't come across too many folks winning Raffles off the Chicago's but in the last 10-20 pages in this thread all I see are confirmed pairs for retail. FCFS at local NT also indicates there must be many available.

Not including City Gear and Active Athlete here in Houston, Only 5 HOH had the raffles for the SBBs. And Shiekh announced late what store would be getting them. I could only put in 3 raffles at HOH, because I couldn't get to the other 2. City Gear and Active Athlete do fcfs from what I know.

Chicagos were easier, as all the Footactions around me received them, as well as HOH, and all the Shiekhs and even the 1 shoe palace we have. I put in 11 raffles, and won 1 pair. I picked up another unclaimed pair at 1pm later that day.

Very limited in my state. Entered into 2 out of 4 stores here. Last hope today. Please Finishline..lol.

Praying to get lucky as I've hit at that Finishline 3/3 the last few times.

Folks saying these SBB are more limited than the Chicago's....yet I see more folks flourishing here than the Chicago thread...I didn't come across too many folks winning Raffles off the Chicago's but in the last 10-20 pages in this thread all I see are confirmed pairs for retail. FCFS at local NT also indicates there must be many available.
That is probably because the raffles are ONLINE now instead of ONLY in the stores. This just started last week and almost every Nike store that got them has switched over to what Chicago Nike store tested out last week.

I'm SURE its not that they are more available, its just that folks now have a better chance than before because of their raffle system. Couple that with the fact that a lot of local folks may not have gone online and done the raffle OR they normally have a bunch of people enter the raffle for them, but now they cant or didn't feel like going through the process of creating an account and requiring them to verify their telephone number first and all that stuff.

multiple factors as to why folks are now able to get them when previously they couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom