Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Big *** line outside Nije Chicago. We won the raffle just to stand in line :lol:

A lot of people in the store didn't even know about the raffle too :lol: No wonder it felt so easy!

Entered a local email raffle for ***** and giggles and ended up winning. Was really surprised how great these BBs are in hand. Planned on selling but now I kind of want to keep because they're so nice. 

That being said if anyone is sitting on a size 10.5/11 Frag and wants my size 10.5 BB hit me. One shoe I still regret not being able to cop was Frags

Last edited:
View media item 1455822

FYI CL LOCAL HAS TWO PAIRS FOR $450
well buy em from Craigslist then and stop being a birch ads hater. He is not a reseller and neither am I. My shoes will sit in a box for at least 2 years before they even make it to being considered for a wear. You want shoes from people I know you'll have to pay. They didn't get multiple pairs to pay rent. Fohwtbs. Nobody is pressed to sell for 500. Once the cheap pairs are gone and bought from the same "I got 20 pairs stacked on the trunk resellers" you demonize you'll come around. If not....hot shoes.

It's funny how some of you were constantly clowning Air Sak for striking out and y'all sound just like him now. Lmmfao!

Unless these dudes are complaining for a whole month I don't see the comparison but nice try

He must be mad because no one creating fake sob stories and 10 paragraph posts about not being able to afford and how someone should help them out
Lulz

Yall defending a pathetic troll still

He must be mad because no one creating fake sob stories and 10 paragraph posts about not being able to afford and how someone should help them out
Lulz

He got banned from this thread too. I'm serious.

Last edited:
Asian ****** bought my damn store out only 7 pairs raffled out.....and unclaimed pairs **** is dead my FTL sending they **** back

well buy em from Craigslist then and stop being a birch ads hater. He is not a reseller and neither am I. My shoes will sit in a box for at least 2 years before they even make it to being considered for a wear. You want shoes from people I know you'll have to pay. They didn't get multiple pairs to pay rent. Fohwtbs. Nobody is pressed to sell for 500. Once the cheap pairs are gone and bought from the same "I got 20 pairs stacked on the trunk resellers" you demonize you'll come around. If not....hot shoes.

Check ya Benjamin's kid.

What makes me sickest about the sneaker game is being over 35 and remembering when everyone wasn't enamored with hip hop culture and trying to be "cool." Hijacked culture.....now those of us who created the culture thatbwas demonized for 20 years can barley even stay fresh.

Lulz

No one defending airsak only person I appreciate crying about missing out is you pa

Damn that line at NT Santa Monica to claim your pair is super long and not even moving...:smh:

see what I mean....every man for himself from now on stop caping for others

Literally Dragged Another Friend Along On Day Two And Rounded Up Tickets From 3 Malls For This Dude Cuz He Said He Was Only Able To Secure One Ticket Himself Because Only One Store By Him Got Them :smh:

GRIMES

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom