Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Is there a line at NTNY to pickup your pair?
I was gonna get there at 8am and wait in line for pickup since I figure it will start to become a ***** show later.  Too bad I am on conference calls and won' get there til later tonight.  

Has anybody got shipping confirmation from shoe palace?

They move slow. You should get it today or tomorrow. The actual shies by the end of next week depending on the shipping methid you picked. Free shipping or cheapest shipping takes about 7-10 days depending on where you live

I was gonna get there at 8am and wait in line for pickup since I figure it will start to become a ***** show later.  Too bad I am on conference calls and won' get there til later tonight.  

Leaving work for a bit and heading up there now hopefully it's not an absurd process

I just need to know; everyone that keeps talking about 3-350 and prices dropping daily where are you seeing this? NYC all i see is 450++++ for that 10-10.5

meanwhile they backdooring out the bando [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

"Backdooring out the bando" has me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: right now!

Morning fellas. Random guy here

"Random guy here" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: almost spit the hot tea out!

Leaving work for a bit and heading up there now hopefully it's not an absurd process

Let me know what it's looking like, trying to figure out how imma sneak out from work today knowing damn well we have a retirement lunch at noon :smh:

what is nike gonna do with the pairs that get sent back ? hmmm

will nike.com ever release jordans again?

when will jordan brand get it's own website to sell ?

these and many other questions are floating around my head today 
nerd.gif

i can imagine a huge restck if they ever get the bot problem fixed 

Last edited:

what is nike gonna do with the pairs that get sent back ? hmmm

will nike.com ever release jordans again?

when will jordan brand get it's own website to sell ?

these any many questions that are floating around my head today 
nerd.gif

i can imagine a huge restck if they ever get the bot problem fixed 
I'm assuming NDC + SNKRS are eventually gonna make up for all these releases they've cancelled, and release the shoes online and in-app at later launch dates whenever they finally get their **** together

Last edited:

I'm assuming NDC + SNKRS are eventually gonna make up for all these releases they've cancelled, and release the shoes online and in-app at later launch dates whenever they finally get their **** together
I think they will do that and also take some to the snkr box all-star weekend in Toronto like they did in NY last feb. It was a lot of previously released shoes in the snkrs box pop up.

love the way people came up through dtlr yesterday ,reminded me of just walking in  no release date and just seeing a pair of j's on the wall happy saturdays instead of sadderdays!

"Backdooring out the bando" has me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: right now!
"Random guy here" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: almost spit the hot tea out!
Let me know what it's looking like, trying to figure out how imma sneak out from work today knowing damn well we have a retirement lunch at noon :smh:
not to bad about 10 ppl ahead of me

Back
Top Bottom