Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

had a deal set for $320 for sz 9.5 got invoice and everything then dude said he got higher offer so backed out last min 
mean.gif

Smooth line 10 at a time just walked in....and out little kids behind me talking bout the DB3s i got on,"yo them toro 3s are fire" :lol: this can't be real life :lol:

Cant speak for this release, but lines was about an hour wait for Champagne and Cigar 7's at NTNY last week around 11 30am.

Smooth line 10 at a time just walked in....and out little kids behind me talking bout the DB3s i got on,"yo them toro 3s are fire"
laugh.gif
this can't be real life
laugh.gif
Hmm nice!  Hopefully when I arrive at 6ish pm tonight it wont be a mad house.  

Wanted to thank everyone for the DTLR info yesterday. I was able to pick up an 11 at the Hanes Mall location in Winston-Salem.

Does anyone happen to have any information regarding DTLR stores in the Raleigh, NC area? Seems like a lot of people are eating down where I am.

what is nike gonna do with the pairs that get sent back ? hmmm

will nike.com ever release jordans again?

when will jordan brand get it's own website to sell ?

these and many other questions are floating around my head today 
nerd.gif

i can imagine a huge restck if they ever get the bot problem fixed 
Find out on the next episode of Dragonball Z

Wanted to thank everyone for the DTLR info yesterday. I was able to pick up an 11 at the Hanes Mall location in Winston-Salem.
when did you get your pair? i went there twice around noon and around 2 pm and they said they didn't get anything nor expect anything. something really shady going on.

what the f i know about chill im looking to f somebody wife,long d style!

fixed 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom