Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

What's a decent price for a DS sz9-9.5?looks like price has been increasing & not many pairs for sale well atleast that's what it's like out here in the Bay Area.

strike out on 2 raffles. traded this and traded that, finally able to cop 2 pairs afterwards.
happy with my pairs, the quality is superb.

smokin.gif
:smokin
Great pickup.... great shot too.  Haven't worn my pair in a long time.  

Not mines, just passing info to people who wants. Size 11 for 350 on fc if you want that piece of mind and the price isn't too bad.

Man yall peeps that had retail pairs and sold em, now want to buy again set ya'selves up for the okie doke big time.

I buy shoes resale like this "The most I am willing to pay over retail for a shoe is double the retail price. The seller gets more than what they paid, you pay a lil more.  Doing this you automatically have your cut off and won't pay ridiculous prices". 

SBB-$160 retail about $172 with tax, look to pay about $320-345.

Copped mine for $271 DS. Patience is key in this game I am learning that more and more. 
i've been patiently waiting to cop a pair since january and I never found a price anywhere close to $270 for even a vnds pair let alone DS. 

If anyone has leads on a pair new or used size 9, 9.5 please forward me!!!

i've been patiently waiting to cop a pair since january and I never found a price anywhere close to $270 for even a vnds pair let alone DS. 

If anyone has leads on a pair new or used size 9, 9.5 please forward me!!!
I've been waiting as well since the release date 
laugh.gif
 currently trying to trade anything I have for these but with how it's looking now, I really would have to come out of pocket for these 
mean.gif

Pairs look like they are drying up, so I finally bit the bullet and got these 375 shipped. A little bittersweet.

Lol!!

Hopefully they give us a all white swoosh less one... Imagine how sick it would be to add the swoosh and do an SBB low with the soft leather

Exactly what I was thinking my dude! Could probably pull it off with the all blacks though, might have to throw an extra layer on them but still

Man I need to swap sizes, the pair I got is too big...whats the best bet to getting it swapped?

I think I'ma just sell em and use the money to get a new pair

You can always throw them over here, I'll give them a good home 
laugh.gif
 but on the best bet, you have 2 options for now imo:

Post something on Twitter and get @DEADLACED to retweet it for you. He said he might be a little busy this weekend with a wedding going on and all.

Or to join a couple of Facebook groups and ask around. 

Either way you might have to add a bit of cash (maybe $20 or $30 from what I've heard) depending on who you're dealing with. Good luck fam 
wink.gif

Can I get a Legit Check on these SBB, Also what is the normal going rate for a size 8 or 8.5.

Thanks

Man I need to swap sizes, the pair I got is too big...whats the best bet to getting it swapped?

I think I'ma just sell em and use the money to get a new pair

What size? Some consignment shops will swap for a fee. If it's within a certain size range it can be as low as $20.

Back
Top Bottom