Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

i was thinking flight club but they sold them already, whats a cheaper alternative? 

I mean with flight club you're guaranteed authenticy with a peace of mind yet I got my pair off eBay $271 DS and 100% authentic. Check eBay and come here and post pics for legit check. If you have expendable dough go for FC but damn that's almost $500.

SBB is my favorite 1, it is flawless, happy SBBDay.

Here are some colors I played around with, if we get any other 1's with the quality of SBB's, they'll be crazy

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a great day for me last year. Got both SBBs & TDs. Plus it was my lil bros bday.

SBBs are drying up on FC and other places.  People starting to get super thirsty.  Good luck to those still trying to find deals bc prices are only going up now.

SBBs are drying up on FC and other places.  People starting to get super thirsty.  Good luck to those still trying to find deals bc prices are only going up now.

Yep.....that's why I went ahead and copped me a 10.5 pair....Tried several times to talk people down from $400 and finally someone made the deal with me for $365.....should be here tomorrow or Thursday .....will show picks to see what you guys think??

Yep.....that's why I went ahead and copped me a 10.5 pair....Tried several times to talk people down from $400 and finally someone made the deal with me for $365.....should be here tomorrow or Thursday .....will show picks to see what you guys think??
365 is a good price at this point for DS condition.  Congrats on the purchase.  Please post up pics so we can do some LC on them for you but they really should be in the LC thread.

That's not bad considering the market for em right now. Definitely post pics.

That's not bad considering the market for em right now. Definitely post pics.

Excited and Nervous to see them!!! May arrive today.....for sure by tomorrow .....bought off the bay....seller had 99% positive rating with thousands of sales.....will definitely post some pics!!!

Excited and Nervous to see them!!! May arrive today.....for sure by tomorrow .....bought off the bay....seller had 99% positive rating with thousands of sales.....will definitely post some pics!!!
Seller can have a nice rating and such on the bay but hope you still did your due diligence and legit check on them.  

Ppl saying prices going up on these, I sold one on RD for $450, don't think it will get higher than that

Ppl saying prices going up on these, I sold one on RD for $450, don't think it will get higher than that
Most def will. All the super limited 1s went up crazy high in prices...i can see these fetching 6-7 by next year

Last edited:

The seller I copped from had like 97% feedback 1 negative feedback said sells fakes out of 169 sales. My kicks turned out 100% legit via LC here and I went to a consignment shop in my area saying I wanted to sale compared em to others and they were willing to purchase. So I'm sure you're good.

Back
Top Bottom