Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I think everyone knows the SBBs are a new colorway ... Even Nike in all of its press never tried to pass it off as if the colorway existed and MJ played in them and they have always said the colorway is based on the uniform in Italy he played in. Also if the leather quality was like the 1.5s or even the 1s this year (unSupremes, preforated, etc) I would have passed. View media item 2122763
View media item 2122726
SBB origin had Chicago's on
Food for thought

Just paid $350 shipped for a DS 10.5. Surprised the bidder accepted
could be fake the fakes of the shattered backboards are pretty good now. Even the toe box hole placement is good. but the tells are the wing logo and stiching and how they are painted.

could be fake the fakes of the shattered backboards are pretty good now. Even the toe box hole placement is good. but the tells are the wing logo and stiching and how they are painted.
nah I got it off of StockX so I should be good

Wayyy too many new pairs been popping up on eBay, don't eem want to risk it anymore

These popped up recently at the Nike employee store in Beaverton for the anniversary of the game MJ broke the backboard. Not sure if they did anywhere else as well.

Could be the reason you're seeing new pairs. If they're shipping from OR it could be local employees reselling.

These popped up recently at the Nike employee store in Beaverton for the anniversary of the game MJ broke the backboard. Not sure if they did anywhere else as well.

Could be the reason you're seeing new pairs. If they're shipping from OR it could be local employees reselling.
And they pay no tax, lucky people.

And they pay no tax, lucky people.

Yes, we don't have sales tax in OR. However we have one of the highest state income tax rates in the US. Personally would rather they tax consumption and not income....but I couldn't find an appropriate thread to vent :rolleyes

Do you have yours yet to say they're 100%? How did he suddenly come up on several pairs with the ability to let them go for below market value?

Dude has over 10k followed and will only do pp invoice . So ur protected no matter what. He is 100% legit though

If they ain't real. I'm covered. I'll just have a little money tied up. But I hear ya
Sounds like a good deal though for sure, I'm looking for another pair locally for a good price. I know it's nitpicking but pair I have is one of those with non matching tumbles on the top of toecaps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom