Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

FC is $450. Goat is $400. Sole steals will drop em every now and again around $325-350 if you can get them but they go pretty quick. I don't really look much on eBay. Kixify was around $350 last I looked. I got one pair already a while ago but was looking to double up with some of my Goat credit. But will probably just sit it out.

I'm willing to go to around $550 for these (prefer 500 and under), but prices for my size (8.5) just keep staying stupid high. A similar situation happened with some foams I was pursuing, and I eventually needed to go the ebay route. Really would prefer to stay off ebay for something this steep.

I'm willing to go to around $550 for these (prefer 500 and under), but prices for my size (8.5) just keep staying stupid high. A similar situation happened with some foams I was pursuing, and I eventually needed to go the ebay route. Really would prefer to stay off ebay for something this steep.
dang man your best shot was this summer , when the employee store restock happened people bought these for $80 and were selling them for $300-350. Ever since the reverse came out people want to price gouge.  maybe you can catch someone on ebay who wants to make a quick sale that bought them for cheap.

Last edited:

dang man your best shot was this summer , when the employee store restock happened people bought these for $80 and were selling them for $300-350. Ever since the reverse came out people want to price gouge.  maybe you can catch someone on ebay who wants to make a quick sale that bought them for cheap.
Yeah, I totally blew that opportunity
mad.gif
. And yes, it's looking more and more like I'll have to do the ebay thing again. Prices for these have just been going up and up!

Which Foam's?

The nike store restock might drop prices for sbb, depending how much they have. Maybe you can strike when resellers get from the restock.

These are just going up and up in prices. I'm size 14 and they have jumped up in price this last month
had to pull the trigger for 320$ for sz 14. Most money i've spent for a nike shoe. I wear a 13...really, but the 14 is pretty nice and that price was about right. This colorway is one of my favs. 

Last edited:

Definetly feel you also and 8.5 ... been trying to double up for awhie and don't want to have to spend more than I paid for my current pair (which was less than $500) ... hoping to pick up a pair of 350s next week and broker a trade.

Did the prices on these skyrocket recently? I'm on Flight club and I'm seeing this

8 - $650

8.5 - $700

9 - $650

9.5 - $650

10 - $600

10.5 - $550

11 - $550

12 - $500

13 - $600

14 - $400

yup. No restocks...no stock anywhere, and people starting to want these. They are hard to get. Thus, prices will rise. 

Funny, though because BTs are superior all around and their prices barely can hold 200$

Last edited:
Just put in all my GOAT tickets for size 9 of these. .01% chance I avoid paying 700 bucks for these? I'll take it.

yup. No restocks...no stock anywhere, and people starting to want these. They are hard to get. Thus, prices will rise. 

Funny, though because BTs are superior all around and their prices barely can hold 200$
bt better the sbb 1,0/s?? yeah f'n right dude

Have both ....and....

View media item 2232961
BTs are similar to virtually every other remastered release (i.e.: CHIs, BReds, UNCs, et al)....SBBs are their own beast -- superior is not an argument to be had. BTs had a wider release (i.e.: GS sizing, availability at more footstores, availability through Nike online, large pre-seeding release, etc) than SBBs ... thus the resell market valuations between the two.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom