Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I got friends with bots, I have friends who are managers at the Foot and champs

Even they are a little nervous so idk how this release will go.
Thats if you can reserve your pair....at least fcfs you know if you're cooking or not....

I got friends with bots, I have friends who are managers at the Foot and champs

Even they are a little nervous so idk how this release will go.

lol so your manager friend should know how many pairs theyll be allocated..........why would they be nervous?

Forgot about this thread, this release has really snuck up on us. Maybe it's just the weird April release time, but I kept thinking it was further away. 

Whats up with the anxiety. I could've swore the consensus was that the numbers are higher than banned's and those that try will eat.

Not worried at all. You gotta find the lowkey spots people dont know about. If its anything like Banneds, hopefully ill cop more than just 2 pairs 
laugh.gif

My FTL plug just told me his DM assured they'd get more of these than Breds, I believe everyone who puts in the leg work will cook!!!

I've believed this for a very long time now, and I still stick by it: A lot of the anxiety you see in these types of threads are all purposely self-induced.

Something tells me people are either too misinformed or they create anxiety to create hype for resale purposes. It's the only reasons I can come up with.

We've had multiple reliable sources confirming the numbers will be higher than expected. We're seeing all these third-party vendors with several pallets of inventory. You guys really think these are that limited or tough to come by? They may not be a holiday release, but these won't be scarce as well.

Y'all need to chill out. There should be no reason to see this thread jump 3 pages within 4 hours. We still have 2 weeks left before RD :lol:

Last edited:
Gotta spend $40 at Champs and I'll be a plat VIP there and Footlocker. Still put in leg work at other stores to get at least 1 but hopefully double up. If none of that comes through, hope I can trade either Oreo or Bred Yeezys for a pair.

Gotta spend $40 at Champs and I'll be a plat VIP there and Footlocker. Still put in leg work at other stores to get at least 1 but hopefully double up. If none of that comes through, hope I can trade either Oreo or Bred Yeezys for a pair.

WTF? Are you suggesting resale will be well over $500? C'mon man.

Not unless you mean trade with cash coming back.

WTF? Are you suggesting resale will be well over $500? C'mon man.

Not unless you mean trade with cash coming back.
Somehow I won multiple in-store raffles for the Oreo Yeezys and was planning to trade the extra pair for something I miss out on. Honestly I like the Royals more even though they aren't as valuable.

Somehow I won multiple in-store raffles for the Oreo Yeezys and was planning to trade the extra pair for something I miss out on. Honestly I like the Royals more even though they aren't as valuable.

In that case, would you sell me the Oreo's for $300? :lol:

How does Michigan still have to deal with in store raffle tickets

Why the **** can't we get the app?

SMH

I've believed this for a very long time now, and I still stick by it: A lot of the anxiety you see in these types of threads are all purposely self-induced.

Something tells me people are either too misinformed or they create anxiety to create hype for resale purposes. It's the only reasons I can come up with.

We've had multiple reliable sources confirming the numbers will be higher than expected. We're seeing all these third-party vendors with several pallets of inventory. You guys really think these are that limited or tough to come by? They may not be a holiday release, but these won't be scarce as well.

Y'all need to chill out. There should be no reason to see this thread jump 3 pages within 4 hours. We still have 2 weeks left before RD :lol:
you act like real grs can't sell out quick and these aren't even a gr. They're still limited even tho more than the Banneds.

Thats if you can reserve your pair....at least fcfs you know if you're cooking or not....

Only major releases I haven't hit on with the app is those Lebrons and the Chocolate 750s (waitlisted). I'm feeling pretty confident.

I just want a pair early to rock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom