Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just saying this now but can we all try to not get this thread locked in the long run.

Will see, I remember the 2013 Royals ended up with 3 seperate threads locked up. Each thread was made right after one got locked up.

I literally JUST sold my royals. Somehow, someway I was successful on the snkrs app with the bred 1s so now I'm optimistic as hell for these but I know that was a straight up crap shoot. Tentatively I will shoot my shot for these but if I don't hit no big deal

Shall i get rid of my 2013? It's DS! And i personally love the tumbled leather quality

I'm gonna go out in a limp and say these will be smooth leather, not tumbled.

I'm gonna go out in a limp and say these will be smooth leather, not tumbled.
laugh.gif
*ON A LIMB

I THINK THEYLL PROB BE SMOOTH TOO.. IM THINKING CHICAGO TREATMENT

Just saying this now but can we all try to not get this thread locked in the long run.

Will see, I remember the 2013 Royals ended up with 3 seperate threads locked up. Each thread was made right after one got locked up.

Those Royal threads were legendary! And the OGpizza blk/red thread.. And the recently deceased blk/red thread.

1 threads deliver! :nthat:

Considering how crazy the Banned 1 release went, more heads will be camping for this release come next year... problems man!

Not making the same mistake with Breds again

Waiting 4th in line at a BD Footlocker with 3 men's sizes and hella GS :smh: :smh:

There was a FCFS location 20 mins from my house that let you buy as many as you want that I missed out on >: >: messing with that bs 3 mins from my house

PLAN AND ADAPT is the game

Definitely going to pre-order if they can be had under 1 month RD for around $250. Also agree about the smooth leather. Nike just had to cash in on the Banned craze. Easy money.  They could do smooth leather BREDs as early as 2018 and can anyone say they would he out? I wouldnt be.

Last edited:

Definitely going to pre-order if they can be had under 1 month RD for around $250. Also agree about the smooth leather. Nike just had to cash in on the Banned craze. Easy money.  They could do smooth leather BREDs as early as 2018 and can anyone say they would he out? I wouldnt be.
You and everyone else would for $250... 

Zadehkicks looking right at you. Lets see if prices hold until RD.
No way that's happening... 

This is gonna be a baaaaaad release. 

The demons of yesteryear will haunt everyone that missed out in 2013. 

I said it before, and I will say it again, these are the most hyped AJ1s. 

If they haven't been in the past, they will be in 2017. 

I did some research on Zadehkicks, not comfortable spending my money with them, or anyone else for that matter. 

No way that's happening... 

This is gonna be a baaaaaad release. 

The demons of yesteryear will haunt everyone that missed out in 2013. 

I said it before, and I will say it again, these are the most hyped AJ1s. 

If they haven't been in the past, they will be in 2017. 

I did some research on Zadehkicks, not comfortable spending my money with them, or anyone else for that matter. 
Ya you are right. All those factors and now we know when it comes to retro 1 releases Nike is still not letting the masses have it as we saw with the Banned release. I think zadeh is legit. Has been discussed before. But NEVER pre-order more than 6 months from delivery date assuming you pay by paypal which you should.

Ya you are right. All those factors and now we know when it comes to retro 1 releases Nike is still not letting the masses have it as we saw with the Banned release. I think zadeh is legit. Has been discussed before. But NEVER pre-order more than 6 months from delivery date assuming you pay by paypal which you should.
You sure they're legit lol? Some of their pre orders on some kicks are less than retail price. And they have a pre order up for Shadows? When did those rumors come out? 

You sure they're legit lol? Some of their pre orders on some kicks are less than retail price. And they have a pre order up for Shadows? When did those rumors come out? 
Never hurts to take your money and hold it. I didnt say they were ethical. But didnt think he sold reps or anything. What shoes are under retail? They can always refund if the shoes never drop. I mean all pre-order services can always cancel orders even after they acquire the shoes as we saw with Chicago 1s release when the resale jumps. So a pre-sale order is about as guaranteed as a job promise from Everest college. Exceptions are a few legit and expensive pre-order sites. 

Last edited:
wait...my everest diploma ain't gonna hold water in the job market...(damn guess I'll have to go to U of Pheonix for grad school). lol 

wait...my everest diploma ain't gonna hold water in the job market...(damn guess I'll have to go to U of Pheonix for grad school). lol 
Could always go to ITT and create the next Facebook. Lol! Tyrone from the commercials who was always telling you to get off your couch gonna get his chest caved in by an Everest grad one day.

Last edited:
Preorders are such a waste of time and money. More than not u will get passed over for next highest bidder or just plain canceled.

That happens a lot of the time unless it's a well known spot who is a stand up person.
I would say windycitysole is one of those spots. Unfortunately, his prices are usually in line with the resale so you might as well take the pre-order money now and put it in a savings account than letting someone else hold it for months for 0 interest.

Back
Top Bottom