Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Hopefully these aren't the Royals we are waiting for...
These are the Royals hypebeast deserves, but not the one AJ1Fam needs right now. So we'll hunt - ebay and facebook groups. Because...that's what 1s lovers do. 
laugh.gif

Not going to be tumbled, don't worry about it. As you can see by the 1 release today they're going to be like the originals just with better leather.

Last edited:
Not going to be tumbled, don't worry about it. As you can see by the 1 release today they're going to be like the originals just with better leather.
It's All Speculation. They've dropped the breds and royals tumbled before. Might try it once with the royals

It's All Speculation. They've dropped the breds and royals tumbled before. Might try it once with the royals
Bro what are you talking about they released tumbled before? Also go to the Jordan 1 releasing November 5th and you will see it's just like the original.

Last edited:
I honestly ageee with u both. It is all speculation st this point but I would lean towards not tumbledlike sak said they basically used tumbled on the 16 banneds Because the original had tumbled. But who knows

I honestly ageee with u both. It is all speculation st this point but I would lean towards not tumbledlike sak said they basically used tumbled on the 16 banneds Because the original had tumbled. But who knows
Well the 2011 version was distressed/tumbled but you get the point and thank you my friend for at least hearing what I had to say.

you don't know that
Yes he does
Chances of tumbled leather are IMO 0.1% 

Before we found out BREDs were 'Banned' inspired. I would have said 5% chance of tumbled leather. There is a precedence of BREDs to have tumbled leather so always going to more likely than something out of the blue (no pun intended). Not impossible, but very very unlikely. I can see them retroing shadows with tumbled leather with the wings logo embossed and not painted some day. 

Shame on the 2011 banneds for being the reason they had to do that this year. I think the royals will follow suit with black toe. I could accept that idea.

Thank you both for having common sense and analytical skills.
this is why people pick on you bruh what do these things have to do with anything. its all speculation in the end even tho I'm sure these will be smooth leather we won't know till we see actual pics of the release pair. so stop acting like a know it all b 

Thank you both for having common sense and analytical skills.
Stop doing this. While I believe you're probably right, you haven't seen a 2017 pair, so everything you're saying is SPECULATION. Everything everyone is saying is SPECULATION. Nothing is fact, not yet at least, so stop acting like it is. As it stands right now, your opinion is no better than anyone else's. 

i have to pre order these because ima be holding Ls on release day if i dont
Under $350 I wouldn't blame you. Under $300 without a doubt. Go to a trust-worthy source though. Reps keep stepping up their game. 

Last edited:
This thread really switched from anticipating metallic blue level of hype to preorders now. Anyone remember what the preorders were like for metallic blues btw? I know we're still two months out but I really hope these are an easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom