Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm just over here waiting on a reservation...[emoji]128720[/emoji][emoji]128720[/emoji][emoji]128720[/emoji][emoji]128720[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Its gonna be a draw?
Say it ain't so
Draw no
Reservations yes

That's what I'm sayin.. might as well check off Nike as an L if draw. Luckily, there seems to be quite a few other options for em..

Last edited:
why the **** is sheikh requiring you to have instagram account? what they wanna check you out see if you fine or not be for selecting you?

Sz 12 for me but my cuz gotta have a 13 definitely gonna be harder on dat 13 but I think I can manage both

why the **** is sheikh requiring you to have instagram account? what they wanna check you out see if you fine or not be for selecting you?
It's not required, you can still enter the code AND you will still be entered into the online raffle.

I've done it with all the Houston codes I've posted today, it works even without an IG account.

Don't get discourage by the latest discovery, fam.........just enter the Shiekh codes like you normally do and it'll go through

Take it for what it's worth. I got on the chat with Nike, girl checked and said the Royals are gonna be on The Draw and they'll also be sending out reservations. 

Well, looks like everything that has happened for the Banned 1's are being placed in for the Royals.

What if someone don't got an IG account?
I'm assuming if you don't add it, you may not be able to pick them up if you hit.

Just my assumption, though.
If Shiekh really required folk to have an IG account to use the raffle codes, they would've announced this on their Facebook, Twitter, and IG pages a long time ago.

Once again, let's not get discourage by that "Instagram ID dialogue" box thing

UK release doesn't seem to be a draw.

Not sure if this means anything, but everytime I've traveled to Europe or Canada while a sneaker released on SNKRS, I was able to cop with EASE. I'm not sure if there is any explanation or if I just got lucky.

But some it only worked with releases that wasn't a draw.

UK release doesn't seem to be a draw.

Not sure if this means anything, but everytime I've traveled to Europe or Canada while a sneaker released on SNKRS, I was able to cop with EASE. I'm not sure if there is any explanation or if I just got lucky.

But some it only worked with releases that wasn't a draw.
Jordan's aren't as big in the UK but they are still popular. Some releases take a little longer to sell out, I managed to buy the Space Jams, return back and buy another and return back and still see a full-size run. I can't see this release being any different honestly, Jordan 1's are seen as dunks out there.

Its going to be crazy in Dallas. Ftl is doing some App and FCFS, FTA doing app, FNL raffle, Nike Dallas going to be a raffle, and Villa went from Guaranteed tickets to raffle. Still waiting for JJ, champs, shiekh and shoe palace Backdoor Szn is in full effect for this release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom