Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Couldn't sleep after work, and came to the Champs by my spot doing guaranteed tickets. Dude I talked to on the phone said they haven't done guaranteed tickets in a while. Got here about 2 hours before they start passing them out and I thought there was going to be a long line. Only 2 guys ahead of me and they're knocked out snoring [emoji]128564[/emoji]

View media item 2380792
LMAO. Dudes couldn't bring a sleeping bag or something smh

OR.... footstores gave a wider dispersion of these to help stores sales since they don't typically get a 'hot' release.

If there are 5 shops in your area and 2 usually gets a 2.5 FSR each and the others get nothing....and for this release all 5 shops have a FSR each nothing but the dispersion has changed and allocation is the same.

This makes sense and also explains the prevalence of FCFS for this release (around here at least). The low key stores aren't equipped for app reservations (no beacons, manpower, etc.) so they have to be FCFS.

guarantee tix today
Ohhhhh gotcha, I was about to say 
laugh.gif

It's sad when you have to put in work for a pair of shoes...put in work to get somebody to take your money

It is sad, but I would be more sad if I missed out on this release. I don't mind putting in "work" to get something I really want

That was a waste of time. Guy from Champs said they haven't got all there pairs yet so they weren't going to hand out guaranteed tickets, even though there was only 3 of us in line.

Back
Top Bottom