Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Called my local footlocker they said they'll be doing it through the app, while the launch locator says FCFS. [emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️

Which footlocker is that?

Called the HoH that is doing FCFS and dude basically told me not to bother. Sounds like some backdoor ****.

Dyckman
DE LO MIO PERSONAL QUE LO QUE 
smokin.gif

I'm still waiting for the Marshalls/TJMaxx plug locator .... leaving the finish line to the Qns/Long Island boys [emoji]128556[/emoji]

remember when shoes rose in value over time? instead of all this instant resell ****?

we need those days back

but yall gotta act like yall 99 years old and wont be here next time they release so you give in to resellers

My 2013 still VNDS but i did manage to grab a ticket from Villa, probably just hold on to them for some trade bait down the road. Think these def not that limited, all the villas had tickets for them and the lines were not even out.

imagine cats waiting outside the store, once they open up the gate, dudes goes "sorry, all sold out" just like the bots online. 

Has happened .... was at a boutique in Cardiff - 5th in line only to be told once shop was open they were sold out. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I would pay resell before I did this nonsense

So .... haven't bought kicks in awhile. This is not nonsense....ghost chairs (yes), camping out based on a YM release date (yes) .... queuing up a few hours before a guaranteed ticket release -- not nonsense.

Has happened .... was at a boutique in Cardiff - 5th in line only to be told once shop was open they were sold out. [emoji]128530[/emoji]
So .... haven't bought kicks in awhile. This is not nonsense....ghost chairs (yes), camping out based on a YM release date (yes) .... queuing up a few hours before a guaranteed ticket release -- not nonsense.
Think he means the sleeping on the floor part is the nonsense. 

remember when shoes rose in value over time? instead of all this instant resell ****?

we need those days back

but yall gotta act like yall 99 years old and wont be here next time they release so you give in to resellers

Perfect [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

imagine cats waiting outside the store, once they open up the gate, dudes goes "sorry, all sold out" just like the bots online. 

I seen this happened before and they had to call the swat because folks was trying to beat the store manager tail lol

Back
Top Bottom