Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Still have SP raffles... they said they call back winners on Thursday....

Shiekh said they announce winners either Thursday or Friday.... the anxiety is real [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm not worried about missing a call back since I bought this Apple Watch so I don't have to worry about missing the call while working [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I better get an email for a W being that some are getting 2+ pairs on lock already is all I'm saying.

First call on 1's since the chi og's, I swear I've struck out on all og 1 releases since....I hate 1's lol j/k....they're way too darn hard to get...not sure how I won but I'll def take the win.

I just got a call from a 702 number i don't know of..... automated message... said I won a draw... MFIN marriot hotel!!!!! Ppphhuuucccc meeeh [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just texted my connect and she said she got me since there are no raffles around my way... Just FCFS... Now on to this S8+ pre-order later on tonight... Sheesh, going to max out this unemployment check this week...
roll.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think NDC does any RSVPs for sneakers that hit the Draw.

So they should be announcing if it is or not pretty soon.

agreed.

I know of 2 managers who got fired in Chicago (supplier of Fineline) for selling their whole shipment

Probly the jerkoff at FA wood field that grabbed my phone typed something in my phone and said I was on a waitlist when it said I won a pair... I called corp on his *** asap ... karma a B

Anyone in north Jersey getting calls from Finish Line? I know they usually wait til Friday to call, but still... Just in case.

Back
Top Bottom