Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

nah Slim Thug gottem on feet on IG. & walters actually posted stock as well which is more credible. Think its legit.
yeah I was contemplating heading to walters, but G.Street play too much. I might have to hit my lil cousin at GSU and ask him to step outside and see what popping down there.

Blessed, got through on SNS, code sneakers was still applied to cart and it took it, under retail.

Last edited:
I just scored a size 11 on SNS. It took a half an hour of clicking my size and recaptchaing but it went through. I guess the bots don't always win.

I'm in Jamaica for a funeral and I got them in card on ndc (Canada) but it kept giving me error when I went to check out ....

Is it because if my location :x

Just tried for a 12 on SNS. No luck. I'm putting the rest of my eggs into SNKRS. It's not a draw so I think I'll eat.

Not surprised at all with NDC EU.

Comparatively speaking, it's much easier copping overseas. Not saying you can walk in at noon and pick up a pair, but the chaos that you see in the US doesn't happen that often out there.

Not surprised at all with NDC EU.

Comparatively speaking, it's much easier copping overseas. Not saying you can walk in at noon and pick up a pair, but the chaos that you see in the US doesn't happen that often out there.
well...NDC EU has been going up in smoke immediately for the last idk 1-2 years. Times done changed. 

Yall lucky saving $5 on sns with that coupon code, HOW DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT COUPON CODE 
roll.gif

this was the last OG cw for me to cross off my list....and 11.5 pairs are not easy to get. 

so today is a really good day! now on the the fragments! 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom