Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford @Zyzz

Thx. I was thinking I missed something considering how people are banking on one now.

I do remember the random reserves for the black/red pairs (I didn't get no love) but the black toes seemed like they just sold and that was that :smh:
yea and cuz if that I originally planned to get rid of my royals for them but... When I get them in I feel like I won't be able to let my baby up for adoption :smh:

SNKRS shipped [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

View media item 2389693
and you wanted to quit :tongue:

Last edited:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I Know Someone Else In Here Received That "Flight Guy" Poster From FootAction And Doesn't Have Any Need For It.... PLEASE NT Fam, Help Me Track One Down!!!!
:nerd: :nthat:

Just got shipping from Nike [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Gonna chill on buying anything in the near future(hopefully)

Nike rep said their operations team was trying to contact me to confirm my order but they were not able to reach me so they have to cancel.
That is BS because I did not receive any phone calls, email, no anything!

Nike rep suggest I place an order again via SNKRS app. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LOL!
Really sorry to hear that. You must be bummed. At least get a 20% off coupon for their mistake

Props for taking matters into your own hands. That's why these bums who work at these retail stores will never go anywhere in life. They **** where they eat.
Did you call corporate or did you just talk to a manager?

Lol Belugas are worth $700+ ...Waaaaay more than Royals

Yeezys 350's just a beefed up version of roshe with boost, slap Kanyes name on anything and it will sell, example look at those adidas version of the reeboks classic that is called the calabasas power prhase, and they going for 800+ and they have no boost

What will u wear?

Simple royal polo
555088-007
laugh.gif

Yeezys 350's just a beefed up version of roshe with boost, slap Kanyes name on anything and it will sell, example look at those adidas version of the reeboks classic that is called the calabasas power prhase, and they going for 800+ and they have no boost
laugh.gif
 those are Adidas versions of an Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom