Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

what was the time frame between release day and restocks for the breds?

with all these footsite backorders I'd think restocks should be soon?
Banneds released Sept 3 (Saturday), SP restocked Sept 5 (Monday)

Last edited:
Sorry for being late but here's a video of my experience during the Royal release.

I got my pairs already but I know 34th always got leftovers from experience. And while me and my boy waited all this crap ensured within a 1 1/2 hour span lol.

Last edited:
Really wanted a pair of WC4s, thinking a trade of DS banneds for WC4s straight up.
i would keep the banned 1s IMO..

View media item 2390150
Any truth to this? I did notice yesterday my footaction pair is way softer then My cousins footlocker pair
all pairs of royals' laces i got were not rolled up but stuffed like recent past 1s releases, and the quality was different from pair to pair. this jordan brand release was good though :smokin

Anyone know where I can copped that jordan royal shirt I keep seeing pop up in this thread?

On release day when told over the phone there was only be sz14 left which I could fit but was banking on a sz 13 I went to shoe city out landover despite it being a raffle and them saying unclaimed pairs will be sold out,I came up.

Walked inside said I called for the sz14 and shawty said oh yea I gotta sz13 for you.I lit up all in the inside and went home and made my first post on here happy as hell.

Went up there around 11 got home by 1 and watched some release mayhem vids and fell asleep.Woke up around 3 cuz my phone was ringing.Sat around and kept seeing people doubling up on here, so I called up the same store seeing if they still got that sz14 and they even said they had another sz13.Made the hike up there and was told "WE SOLD OUT BRUH.DUDE BROUGHT THE LAST PAIR LIKE AN HOUR AGO."

I was let down hard still in disbelief I was standing there like c'mon y'all can't be sold y'all gotta go back there and check again.Dude walked away from me went in the back....and said sz14?I said yea.Je said they had a pair left.

THEY MUST HAVE THOUGHT I WAS THE APRIL FOOL BUT ENDED UP WITH 2 PAIRS ON ICE.

COOKED[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]11093[/emoji]

Sorry for being late but here's a video of my experience during the Royal release.

I got my pairs already but I know 34th always got leftovers from experience. And while me and I boy waited all this crap ensured within a 1 1/2 hour span lol.

Wow, props to that security guard lol [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] cant have someone into face like that without swinging

I got my pairs already but I know 34th always got leftovers from experience. And while me and I boy waited all this crap ensured within a 1 1/2 hour span lol.

Yea im too old for that. If I can't get it online forget camping.

Hella salt and egos in that clip. And the Trump disgust that came from left field made my day [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yo, I think this is the same Foot Locker where @vinotwofour said he got ****** over by their staff on a reservation pair.......hope he watching this LOL

I got my pairs already but I know 34th always got leftovers from experience. And while me and my boy waited all this crap ensured within a 1 1/2 hour span lol.

LOL old guy ranting about trump.

"How you feel about Supreme?"

Back
Top Bottom