Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

anybody getting through? i see a pair in my basket then when i click on it, it says empty.

I made it through to shipping but they only offer uk standard and uk next day. And when you go past to pay with PayPal they make you confirm once more that the shipping destination is UK

Can't stand him, he's always talking about hypebeast but he's the biggest one
%95 of the people there had no clue who he was, I though he was some dude the Texans cut or something like that cause little kids wanted to take pics w/him

Back door pairs started at $285 but jumped to 500 about an hour before closing , sold out sign when up around 5:30

Keep your mouth shut before someone snitches to Nike about that location.

Shadows haven't even dropped and this fool is already giving up the plug :rofl:

Last edited:
Nice score, but damn my boy would look at me crazy if i asked him if him and his girl could stand in line for multiple hours 

or are some of those his ? 
Those all mine , he's a sneaker head , I just sent him the tweet at 1am when I got it & he and his girl drove an hour from cypress TX, they let me cop one each from them , which brought my total to 6, then I got 3 from back door aka 285 each , retail was $175 men's & 160 GS

Y'all were dumb for judgin them in the first place
Sad he cares so much about what a sneaker forum thinks of him. It's all ego with these people smh
Really don't care, but i'm pretty sure it's cause he has a business to run 

and i'm pretty sure he has a lot of customers on here 

Last edited:
They low ball , all my pairs are for friends here in Htown they I've grown up with

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

Last edited:
Those all mine , he's a sneaker head , I just sent him the tweet at 1am when I got it & he and his girl drove an hour from cypress TX, they let me cop one each from them , which brought my total to 6, then I got 3 from back door aka 285 each , retail was $175 men's & 160 GS
nice pick ups. how do you get it backdoor? i must learn this trick.

They low ball , all my pairs are for friends here in Htown they I've grown up with

Actually cool you got them. All good.
Not anywhere near Houston so chance in hell.
At least keep one for collection cause they're unique.
Wouldn't wear, but cool to have.

They're was people offering 1000 to every single person that walked out the door , even some sneaker summit dude passed out his card to everyone in line saying he would buy ur pair for 1200, I think they own a shop on sheppard dr in Htown

Back
Top Bottom