Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I did an ebay preorder week before RD just to make sure I got em, but ended up hitting for retail also. ebay order said ships 4/1 but still hasn't shipped.

you guys think I'd be able to cancel based on that?

I did an ebay preorder week before RD just to make sure I got em, but ended up hitting for retail also. ebay order said ships 4/1 but still hasn't shipped.

May as well try

Yes with eBay the customer is always right

Thread jumped 400 since I last checked. Phone orders galore!!
evoxr1 evoxr1 Congrats on the pair fam!

The Pizza party continues!!
I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks fam [emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji] feels good man. Was really starting to get salty lol.

Last edited:
I'm already feeling sorry for the Shiekh CS reps tomorrow morning. 
laugh.gif

Some of y'all need to let others eat, damn!
I'm cool with one pair, I have 50+ other pair of shoes to rock before I worry about copping doubles, or triples.

Ups dude scared the crap outta meeeeeee

Checked tracking said delivered, so I'm like OK cool; look outside... Nothin... Look on neighbors steps, nothin... I was calm on the outside but pissing myself inside.
Looked back at tracking and said it was delivered in the back which they have never done before :smh:

U scored pimp?

Back
Top Bottom