Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

i want to do a half size up but i'm worried about creasing.... should i be going half a size up in these?

But has anyone try both their TTS and .5 size up ?

I have both and for some reason the length is the same.. the toe box is only part different which is wider...
thats strange to me but thats what im experiencing unless im going crazy???

Anyone half size up or everyone doing TTS?

i want to do a half size up but i'm worried about creasing.... should i be going half a size up in these?

But has anyone try both their TTS and .5 size up ?

I have both and for some reason the length is the same.. the toe box is only part different which is wider...
thats strange to me but thats what im experiencing unless im going crazy???

Always do half down or tts on 1's, depending on what I can get.

and you won't. 8-9.5 is a warzone, we never eat on resale.
I'm too lazy look at 10 and above... what is the resell on those? Just wondering coz I see post that the price keep going down and whenever I look it is around $300

[quote name="turbo95eg6" url="/t/652419/jordan-retro-1-og-royal-returns-april-1-2017/23370#post_27922126][/quote]
Counts as a "trade" post

Post it in your sig or in the buy/sell section as a "for trade" or "wanted" post.

Last edited by a moderator:

I went half a size up because that's all I could get. From a 10.5 to 11. The toebox has more room, but I don't feel my foot sliding around because of increased shoe length. I'd say that going up half a size should be fine, and even better if you wear thicker socks. My 2013 bred and 2017 all star have been 10.5 and killed my pinky toes the first few wears. I got the royals in 11, and they feel fine. But it also depends on how tightly you lace them, sock thickness, number of toes, etc. Just my personal experience.

Prices on these won't stay low for long. Even now resellers are trying to control the market. In a few months they will be over $300

For anyone not brave enough. I just got caught in the rain with my royals. No discoloration from being wet! Wear your pairs without fear fam! Still wish they had done this for the breds and sbbs.

View media item 2403010

Last edited:
Guess ill go lace these up. I only wear my black toes for some reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

and breds are toooooooo nice to put on. I kinda wanna frame em 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom