Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

View media item 2414970

Email to GOAT:

"And the bad, I can't continue shopping with you guys until you guys change carriers and stop using USPS altogether. This is probably one of the worst experiences I've have had in a long time ordering shoes. Package arrive Monday 4/24 and not the scan date as it says online with tracking number that was scanned delivered on Saturday 4/22/17. A phony delivery date that misled."

Email to GOAT:

"And the bad, I can't continue shopping with you guys until you guys change carriers and stop using USPS altogether. This is probably one of the worst experiences I've have had in a long time ordering shoes. Package arrive Monday 4/24 and not the scan date as it says online with tracking number that was scanned delivered on Saturday 4/22/17. A phony delivery date that misled."
Getting them Monday instead of Saturday is one of your worst experiences? Sheesh.

I would personally take that up with USPS, not GOAT. They're not going to change their process over one client getting the shoes on a Monday instead of a Saturday which is technically the same business day (lol).

Getting them Monday instead of Saturday is one of your worst experiences? Sheesh.

I would personally take that up with USPS, not GOAT. They're not going to change their process over one client getting the shoes on a Monday instead of a Saturday which is technically the same business day (lol).

The deadline was last week thursday brah. I'm one of their many clients that I'm sure is not only customer thats having this issue

Theres always a deadline/cut off date for deliveries and if shipping was paid extra. It would even bother you even more
ya bro u prob get the extra money u paid for delivery but look at it this way I got a crushed box but the shoes were perfect better than others no flaws and at least we got a pair of royals alotof people still can't get em there size so over all I was mad too but got over it and I'm so happy with them

barking up the wrong tree on this one. but wonder why they used usps. they clearly announced they will use ups?

also usps is amazing. 2 day shipping across country for 16 bux or so

Jeans, Niketalk shirt and a Niketalk hat. :nthat:
NT jeans? :lol:

That would be a dope idea! Kinda like the Hiero jeans. :nthat:
Hiero_Jeans_2.jpg

Congrats on the pick up. SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72

who does stockx ship with?

Ordered from them a few times, I never really have to worry of shipping from them bc they dont use USPS. USPS for me and my area packages is normally nearly a week late from delivery or its losted. Welcome to the hood!

Last edited:
Finally got my pairs. This release was stressful. I'm hoping to trade for a pair of Chicago 1s later down the road
Thank you thejakenolan for helping out
Glad they made it safe homie! Keep me in mind next time you get an extra pair of something sick in our size. haha

Picked up 4 of these and have three left. Loved the quality, luckily i didnt get any of those weird pairs with the less tumbled leather or non-matching vent holes.

Back
Top Bottom