Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Be sure to double check with your stores about FCFS vs raffle. I've had managers at my stores tell me it's mall policy that they do raffles on Jordan releases. Also,at the bottom of the sweepstakes info for Footaction it clearly states that mall management directives dictate what stores must do. Nike may want the chaos but the malls sure don't.

Last edited:
Did all three APP just need to go check in at store. Will do during my lunch. Benefit of working close to a mall. :smokin

All 3 locked in as soon as it went live.. wack that most FTL are fcfs. Maybe I can grab one at fcfs and hit at one with app. :D

Still can't believe all these Foot Lockers near me are doing FCFS.

Last edited:
I just did footlocker, soon about to download foot action, which the other app reservation [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

So anyone hit up those FCFS FTL to see if they are doing raffles?

Won't be heading out til later

Hoping the two malls in hitting today since they have champs will have raffles ready since it's happened before

Only store by me doing FCFS is Foot Action. And the manager straight up told me they got 3 FSRs, but the employees already called dibs on all 3 size 12s. Since when are they allowed to do that on retro releases? So dumb.

Only store by me doing FCFS is Foot Action. And the manager straight up told me they got 3 FSRs, but the employees already called dibs on all 3 size 12s. Since when are they allowed to do that on retro releases? So dumb.

They've always been "allowed"

FTL, Champs, & FA allocate 20% of stock for employees.

Back
Top Bottom